Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Radio Air Time
10/28/2013 2:27:58 AM
Hi Honey!
This is a great way to share our News with everyone! I hope and pray that all this will turn out to be a great success for the both of us. Thank you, everyone for your response wishing us the best. I Love All of You and God Bless All of You!
Love and Blessings
Shirley

+3
Sadia Khawar

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/28/2013 11:02:28 AM

hi

+2
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2013 4:24:35 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Honey,
Thank you for coming in. For thirteen years I have had a dream. That dream has been to help you and others with voices that need to be heard to be recognized. Through our long progress towards those goals we have been lied to and cheated along the way. When we worked hard to organize Talent shows and bring that talent to a Major Independent Record Label in Nashville all at our expense we thought that we were doing the right thing and that our hard work would pay off in the long run. I was so caught up in the prospects of you and others making it big in the music world. Still living in a dream world I did not realize that although our clients paid us to promote their music that we were still paying the same amount as they were to attend the taping of the shows, and we were getting nothing in return. We were being taken for a long ride on a very slow train. Once we introduced our clients to that nice man who owned a Record Label we were saying good bye to them. That is because once they signed on to his record label they were no longer our clients. When you signed with him he knew that you or I would not be able to pay his fees and I imagine that at some point your songs become his property. I decided to do what anyone would do in a case like this. I brooded. Well, I have decided to wake up from the dream, stop brooding, and make things right. It will take awhile, and we will have to spend some money, however we will get things done, because there are too many great singer/songwriters out there who deserve a break, and be treated in an honest manner. We will not allow a great song to be silenced because the artist cannot afford the high prices asked for by these record albums.
For others reading this, Shirley is worried that we cannot accomplish this,but I have confidence that we can. When I asked Shirley what name sounded good to her she said, "Well, it might sound silly, but I think Magic Sounds Label sounds nice because it will be magic if we can even do it." We are on our way.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
FirstTestLabels.jpeg
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+2
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2013 5:19:33 PM
10_1_136.gifHi Sadia,
Thank you so much for stopping by. Who is that cute guy that you have with you. Looks rather familiar.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2660796/Our-Own-Record-Label.aspx?id=11703547#a_post_11703547
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+2
Sadia Khawar

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/29/2013 5:23:04 PM

Wasn't it Mark's project?

thanks at all!

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!