Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Radio Air Time
6/25/2014 6:33:41 PM
10_1_136.gifHi all,
I am now spending most of my time working on the project of putting our Talent Showcase together, but there are not enough hours in the day to do all that I have to do. I do want to give out awards at the showcase. Also, as Chuck Kesilman is the only client that we have had in the past ten years that has continually climbed the ladder to success, we would like to begin a new trend. We want to create an award that will be a yearly award. I believe it will be called "The M&S Public Relations Greatest Achievement Award" and Chuck Kesilman chuckk5.jpegwill be the first recipient of this award. I would like this to be special, so does anyone have any ideas for a design for this award? If I choose your design I will put a notation somewhere on the trophy designed by
Also, as seeking sponsors is a whole new ballgame for me, does anyone have any ideas as to what I should ask for in my letter for maximum results? I know that there is a name for people that help sponsor events, but I cannot for the life of me remember what that name is.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
32265301.jpgFooled you huh? You thought maybe
smogmeinichols3.jpg
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2014 12:10:08 AM
Mike I think Kickstart is the program you need. Lavar Burton used it to get Reading Rainbow back into production and other projects I have heard about but I think this might do the trick for you.
  1. Kickstarter is an American worldwide crowdfunding platform. The company’s stated mission is to help bring creative projects to life. Wikipedia

2. Founded: 2009

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2014 1:07:14 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Joyce,
Thank you so much. It is because of friends like you that I stay here at Adland Pro Community. As you can imagine, I am very busy trying to put all this together and have to choose my time wisely. However, I still care about my friends in this community and want to be sure that they get the news first. Last week, I called into Tom Pace's Talk of the Town to praise the advances that Chuck Kesilman has made over the past five years. Tom Paces Talk of the Town is a radio talk show program out of Shreveport, La. Shirley and I both had the chance to talk. Here is the URL if you would care to listen.
www.shrevetalk.com/max-millionz-entertainment-guests-featured-on-talk-of-the-town-with-tom-pace-6-16-14/
Once again, because of ongoing problems with my computer, I can't seem to make this link clickable.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://countryvalues65.com
ufofleet.jpgI could use help from anywhere!!!
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2014 6:28:58 PM
10_1_136.gifHi all,

Yesterday, I had the chance to go to my garden and do some work. It is five miles away and I can't walk it. My friend Steve was going to a nephew's graduation part and asked if I would like to have him drop me off at the garden before he went to the party. We had both forgot that the Freedom Festival was going on and the whole area was packed. I did some work on my garden and then went looking for the Live Music Stage. While there, I spoke with Kevin Silva, Lead singer for Rock Soup, told him who I was and what I have done and he gave me his contact information and their newest album. There was a band on stage at the time and Kevin said that he knew them well, and offered to give them one of my business cards. Later, I went looking for the radio station that was on location. It is called KORN Country 100.3. After speaking with one of their representatives and telling them about our proposed showcase and about Chuck Kesilman the person that I was talking with asked if I would like to come into the studio for an interview. They gave me their card to call and set up a date. After looking at their business card I noticed that they are affiliated with two other radio stations so this could be triple exposure. We will have to wait until we have some sort of transportation available however things are beginning to move for us.So, although I was stuck there for almost five hours with no money to buy food, I did not spend the time sulking. As I told my friend Steve on the way home, when we had a vehicle, Shirley and I would go to Karaoke clubs or places that had live entertainment and when we heard someone that sounded good, we would introduce ourselves and let them know what we had to offer. We can't do that anymore, so it makes things a little more difficult.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
ufofleet.jpg
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2014 6:30:24 PM
10_1_136.gifHi all,

Yesterday, I had the chance to go to my garden and do some work. It is five miles away and I can't walk it. My friend Steve was going to a nephew's graduation part and asked if I would like to have him drop me off at the garden before he went to the party. We had both forgot that the Freedom Festival was going on and the whole area was packed. I did some work on my garden and then went looking for the Live Music Stage. While there, I spoke with Kevin Silva, Lead singer for Rock Soup, told him who I was and what I have done and he gave me his contact information and their newest album. There was a band on stage at the time and Kevin said that he knew them well, and offered to give them one of my business cards. Later, I went looking for the radio station that was on location. It is called KORN Country 100.3. After speaking with one of their representatives and telling them about our proposed showcase and about Chuck Kesilman the person that I was talking with asked if I would like to come into the studio for an interview. They gave me their card to call and set up a date. After looking at their business card I noticed that they are affiliated with two other radio stations so this could be triple exposure. We will have to wait until we have some sort of transportation available however things are beginning to move for us.So, although I was stuck there for almost five hours with no money to buy food, I did not spend the time sulking. As I told my friend Steve on the way home, when we had a vehicle, Shirley and I would go to Karaoke clubs or places that had live entertainment and when we heard someone that sounded good, we would introduce ourselves and let them know what we had to offer. We can't do that anymore, so it makes things a little more difficult.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
ufofleet.jpg
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!