Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Radio Air Time
5/28/2014 8:07:40 PM

Keep plugging away Mike and taking care of Shirley- you do both very well:)
+2
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2014 2:58:06 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Joyce,
I am very happy to say that Shirley and I just got home from a very enjoyable evening.
Monsignor Mark Swartzcoff, from Our Lady of the Greenwood Catholic Church, where we are members celebrated 40 years in the priesthood. Our very good friends Steve and Ann brought us there and back. While there, we saw Father Joe, who was our priest at Good Shepherd Catholic Church, that we attended before moving further south. That was over fifteen years ago. I was very proud of Shirley because she made it all the way through and we both had a great time. This was the first time in over a year that I have been able to get Shirley out of the house for over an hour.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
meandyou.jpg
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2014 4:19:25 AM
10_1_136.gifChuck has been our most successful client yet and he is far from being finished.
eiaaward.jpg.w300h225.jpgIt began when he won Most Promising Golden Writer Artist of 2009 when we introduced him to Cliff Ayres and Emerald Records. We also introduced him to the owner of a very large Internet radio station who began playing Chuck's songs world wide.
newartistradio.jpegBy this time he needed more help then I could give him and found a manager that had more pull than I. When you have your songs being played in several different countries at once, you are bound to have one of these come at you.topcharts.jpegTop Charts. When you see your name appear on one of these, you know that you are on the right track. Chuck sings Beatles Tribute songs plus originals. One of his original songs is "Return of the Walrus/Flight of the Blackbird" which is a tribute song to Paul McCartney and the Late John Lennon. He wanted to present this song to Paul McCartney but did not know how. His manager,Max Millionz found out that Paul McCartney will be appearing at the Super Dome in New Orleans on June 19th. He made some phone calls and pulled some strings. Chuck will be at the Super Dome on June 19th and when the show is over he has back stage passes where he will present this song to Paul McCartney in person. With him will be a representative from a local T.V.station and the owner of a local radio station to record the event. He will also be featured on River West Radio tomorrow evening at 6:00p.m. CST. As soon as I can translate what that will mean in terms of Indiana time, I will tune in. Indianapolis is on EST

Please tune in on Thursday evening at 6 pm (CST) on your computer as Ingrid Eubanks presents a special interview on her talk show, Ingrid's Inspirational Radio Talk show, located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Ingrid will interview Chuck Kesilman and his wife, Bonnie as they talk about an upcoming journey to New Orleans to (hopefully) meet and present Sir Paul McCartney with Chuck's Lennon/McCartney song, "Return Of The Walrus/Flight Of The Blackbird" , This project has been in the making for 5, now going on 6 years, and has resurfaced, thanks to the efforts of Max Millionz Entertainment Enterprises, Inc. . . . Go to www.riverwestradio.com Please spread the word and hope you'll tune in.

Smiles,
Chuck..

+1
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2014 3:07:14 PM
That is so exciting to see your "babies" do so well!
(EST is one hour earlier than CST-east coast wakes up before everyone else:)
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2014 6:53:21 PM
10_1_136.gifYes Joyce, it is. Thank you for giving me the time difference. I am going to try very hard to tune in. I believe that I will be able to call in on my cell phone, plus I have a headset. When talking with the station I'm not sure if I just speak normally. Wouldn't it be nice if a lot of Adlanders called in and said that they heard about it through Mike and Shirley Caron from M&S Public Relations? That's a dream that will never come true. It would be nice, but it seems that the caring people in our community have gone on to better places.
chuckk5.jpegChuck is a kind person and he has always respected Shirley and I. If anyone deserves the attention that he is beginning to receive, it is definately him. Just think Joyce, he also lives in your home state. What a tribute he is for Louisiana.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com

501407qv7tocuq7v.gif

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!