Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Radio Air Time
10/27/2013 4:28:41 PM
10_1_136.gifHello all,
By now most of you know that Shirley and I are creating our own Record Label. There is a lot of work involved, however I hope it will all be worthwhile. In this thread, I will be looking for radio stations, both land locked and internet stations willing to air the songs of up and coming new song artists for free. If you operate a radio station or know someone who does, please let us know. Also, if you are an aspiring new artist and would like to have your voice heard, by all means, bring in your music. We welcome young and old from all corners of the world. Let's all make a difference in what tomorrow's music will be.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
32265301.jpg
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+2
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Radio Air Time
10/27/2013 5:43:27 PM
Hello you lovely people!
I have just forwarded your facebook link to Luka Babic; I hope you all can figure out something (he's a rapper/singer).
Out of my element with this one but who knows what may come of it.
Best and greatest success to you.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2013 5:59:39 PM
10_1_136.gifHi Joyce,
Thank you so much. I will definetely follow up on that. I should ad that on our new label we will strongly support Country, Country/Gospel, Contemporary, Pop, Bluegrass, R&B, but no Hip Hop. I will have to listen to his song, but will do so with an open mind. I forgot about New Orleans. We will also support Jazz and I do like Harmonizers as well. Basically, we do not want to support hate music or any lewd acts like walking across a stage with a large foam rubber hand with the middle finger sticking up. If she were my client, it wouldn't matter how much money she was generating, she would no longer be my client.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
spaceshipmoon.jpgIf your music is different, let us hear it.

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2013 6:04:57 PM
I guess I have to be grateful that foam fingers were not an issues when my daughter was young. I don't know what Luka's music is about but it will certainly help him to at least know someone connected to his industry.
Thanks dearie.
+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2013 9:28:45 PM

You so deserve a break Mike. Good luck with this project.

Roger

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!