Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Free Book
9/13/2013 6:58:04 PM
Many thanks to Ken for all his work to help his friends. This forum is a good example of the kind of things he does to promote his friends.

In that spirit, I would like to simply share a link to a free ebook on traffic generation that works. Enjoy it and share it with your own friends. It is good stuff. http://vitalviralpro.com/ebswtes/klagoosh

God bless,

Dave
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Free Book
9/15/2013 7:38:31 AM
Hi Dave Cottrell,Dave's profile picture

We just shared a message about your
free gift with
3,007 of our randomly
selected friends in HotSpotMailer.Join HSM Now

Here is the message we sent:
===========================================
Subj: Free Book
===========================================
Hi HSM Friends,

We can all thank our friend Dave Cotrell the Adlandpro Affiliate Manager for sharing this free gift in the "Programs with Loyalty Bonuses" forum.

Read this in the forum you go to for credits where the graphics and links are live, safe and clickable.

You too can join this forum and display your affiliate links to programs with loyalty bonuses. More about that in a minute but first here is the gift from Dave:
============================================
Many thanks to Ken for all his work to help his friends. This forum is a good example of the kind of things he does to promote his friends.

In that spirit, I would like to simply share a link to a free ebook on traffic generation that works. Enjoy it and share it with your own friends. It is good stuff.

http://vitalviralpro.com/ebswtes/klagoosh

God bless,

Dave
Dave Cottrell
Try Our Best Rate Calculator | The Lyme Files | Classified Ad Land
Steps to join the Adlandpro "Programs with Loyalty Bonuses" forum:

1. You must first be a member of the Adlandpro Community. Go to this URL to join:

goo.gl/L4D1a

2. Join the "Programs with Loyalty Bonuses" forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/560445/Programs-with-Loyalty-Bonuses.aspx#.UjVcfD-iwgU

Description: Have a program that rewards you every day for logging in? Promote them here and get them paid forward. Affiliate links, banners and graphics are welcome in this forum. Click to join the forum and add as a favorite.

3. Click the Mark as Favorite button and the New Topic to post your ad.

4. We do this one by paying your ad forward not only in Adlandpro but to multiple top rated places on the Internet.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2660415/Free-Book.aspx?flag=1baldyken2001#.UjVc9j-iwgU
=======================================================

HotSpotMailer - Get Unlimited Email Ads & Unlimited Bucks

Tired of being about to email your ads
once a week or once a day?

Well look no more as the *HotSpotMailer* has
just opened its doors. Find the hotspots and
get even more people to email - easy.

*Email as often as you want.

*Unlimited Email Advertising & Unlimited Earnings.

*All the extra's are dirt cheap too!

Click here for Details and to join!

*Don't hesitant and give it a try!

Regards,

Ken Wolff

join HSM
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Free Book
9/16/2013 10:51:38 PM
Thanks again for this free gift Dave! Well, it was not exactly free, I tried a couple of times to access the book. I could not find the confirmation email. I finally did a search for emails from VitalViralPro and found it. I downloaded it on one of my computers but would like it on another computer. so far I have not figured out how to access it on the second computer.

Would you like to say anything more about this free book.

Oh and I did buy the complete edition for less than $10.00. I thought it was a pretty good deal. I also tried to sign up as an affiliate. I don't know if it is just me or what but this is all a little challenging and time consuming.

I am running out of time for now. I will have to get back to it a little later.

Looks like it is going to be a great read and guide to income producing activities. I really am not interested in making a lot of money with this, but it would be nice to cover the expences and maybe generate some extra cash to donate to charities.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!