Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
HitSafari Personalized Splash Page
9/10/2013 9:57:37 PM

HitSafari Personalized Splash Page

Hi Friends,

Inspired by the Adland Digest #906
it is my pleasure to share with you this awesome resource and personal splash page.

In HitSafari as a free member along with creating your own personalized splash page, you can advertise up to 10 websites with one URL rotator. There are many other great features including a custom downline building system that outshines anything else I have seen anywhere on the net.
========================================

I must tell you that I am an affiliate of this program. You can be too. I will receive a commission if you join
and take advantage of the attractive OTO. However, I am sharing this resource with you because it is a great value. Since I am a free member it will not likely be a huge amount. If I receive a commission I will donate 100% of it to your favorite charity or to mine.

Mine is OurHouseFoundation.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: HitSafari Personalized Splash Page
9/15/2013 1:45:17 AM
Setting up my Power Surf ( will edit this with exciting developments soon )

join realhits4u

Click here to join realhits4u!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: HitSafari Personalized Splash Page
1/2/2014 3:00:54 AM
join HitSafari

HitSafari Personalized Downline Builder Splash Page. While surfing at Hit Safari there was a note on the log in page to surf the DeepSeaHits for a bonus. Well, Hit Safari was just a new thing that I was doing at the time and since I did not get a response on the DeepSeaHits I soon lost interest in both. I still like it but I was more excited about some other things.

Here briefly is my list of daily programs:

Sweeva

1. I click at least 10 pages a day at Sweeva.

Join the CTP Team in ALP

Join ClickTrackProfit

2. ClickTrackProfit (Nerd Surfng until I get my 10 a day at Sweeva done including StartXchabnge, ILoveHits, ThumbVu, SiteXplosion, and LegacyHits).

Join ThumbVu

3. Matthew Graves TopTierTraffic, WebBizInsider, and SplashPageSurfer.

4. I just recently became more active in Veteran Surf and Surf Sumo.

5. The last on my must do list is ClickFredE-mails.

I would like to know what your priorities are. I do need to walk at least 2 miles a day and take time out for other things, Elaine and I enjoy table games cards, and going out to catch a movie once in a while.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!