Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Being Shuvo

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10 Best Premium and SEO Optimized Blogger Templates
8/25/2013 7:50:09 PM
When someone creates a blog on Blogger.Com then it becomes a big problem to choose the best template which may have search engine friendly, responsive layout, easy navigation and many other features. Well, There are thousand of websites from where you can choose any template but here I've brought a collection of templates which are premium and SEO Optimized. I have collected some free best templates from several sites. These are the best templates which will help you in building the good blog. Before I show and give you these templates first let me explain the reason that why we should choose the premium, responsive and search engine friendly blogger templates.

Why To Choose Premium and SEO Optimized Templates?

So you have this question in your mind and let me answer it. Premium blogger templates are designed very well. Premium templates are having responsive look, beautiful, eye-friendly and covers each and every important feature like easy navigation menu, brilliant ad spaces to generate more income, related posts widget and many more. While SEO Optimized indicates that this template is search engine friendly. Search Engine friendly will help in gathering more traffic from search engines. These templates are already on-page optimized which will definitely bring benefit to your blog in the rank and traffic. Finally, here are some templates which I'll recommend to use on your blog.

Premium and Search Engine Friendly Blogger Templates

Below I've listed some templates. It's image, demo link and download link is also added so that you may see the live demo of it and download it with the ease.

1. Blogify Responsive

2. Maggner Magazine

3. Magzon

4. Smartify

5. Retina

6. Pakistan Mag

7. Metro Classic Responsive

8. Bresponsive

9. Balance Responsive Theme

10. Tech Shadow

Final Words

These were some premium and SEO Optimized Blogger Templates which I have shared with you all. I hope you like and use them on your blog.Take Care till the next post.
BeingShuvo
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!