Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
A Blessing For The Preborn Babies
8/15/2013 7:38:48 PM

Hello My Friends,

I had just heard a few weeks ago that the Planned Parenthood abortion center in Bryan/College Station, Texas, the location where 40 Days for Life began and the facility where Abby Johnson, the clinic director there, experienced her conversion and left to become a pro-life advocate was closing.

Well it has now officially closed for good and some of my friends from 40 Days for Life have shot a short video to announce a big event coming up on Saturday, September 7, 2013.

40 Days For Life

I hope that you're as thrilled as I am. Thank You Jesus.

God Bless You & Keep You My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+1
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: A Blessing For The Preborn Babies
9/7/2013 12:56:26 PM

Hello My Fellow "Friends of Life",

Before I even get started, you all have simply got to see this amazing photo that was taken just a couple of weeks ago.

That's right my Friends, it's a picture of the sign at the Planned Parenthood abortion center and slaughterhouse in Bryan/College Station, Texas, the location where the wonderful mission inspired by the love of our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ , known as 40 Days for Life, first began, and where our friend, Abby Johnson, had previously worked as a clinic director before leaving to become a pro-life advocate and to join our campaign in the fight for the rights of the preborn to first of all be born, and then to have the opportunity to live their lives according to the will of the Lord. I hope that you're all just as thrilled as I am and that you willl all join me in saying Thank You Jesus.

Well today, September 7, 2013, as previously mentioned, a Celebration for Life is being held at the site in Texas where it all began so many years ago. Although my health will not allow me to attend, I do hope that you will all join me online and participate at least in Spirit, as we share in the in the Joy of this momentous moment.

The entire event -- from start to finish -- will be live video streamed. To join us, simply tune in at http://breakthrough090713.com/live at one of the following times...

11 AM - 1 PM Eastern
10 AM - 12 Noon Central
9 AM - 11 AM Mountain
8 AM - 10 AM Pacific

Remember dear Friends, while Terrorists may indeed have killed countless thousands of Americans since 1990, Abortionists slaughter may thousands of innocent, helpless, Americans each and every day. Please help us to STOP IT! Lend your time, your voice and whenever possible, your financial support to our fellow Believers with 40 Days for Life. The battle will not be over until the last Baby dies on the Butcher's table. Every time another another Innocent Baby dies at the hands of these government supported Butchers, another tear drop falls down from Heaven.

Your Fellow Friend "For Life",

Phil Black

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+2
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: A Blessing For The Preborn Babies
10/7/2013 10:37:41 AM

Dear Friends for Life,

While I have been in the Hospital, 40 Days for Life has already officially begun in 306 cities across America and around the globe!

To celebrate the start of this campaign, here's a BRAND-NEW short video that shows what God is accomplishing through 40 Days for Life -- and how YOU can make a lifesaving impact over these 40 days ...

… click below to watch the video:

In the video, you'll meet people whose lives have been forever changed ... thanks to faithful 40 Days for Life volunteers. You'll hear from former Planned Parenthood managers -- and a woman who chose life for her baby, simply because people were outside the abortion center praying for her ... and her child.

Watch the short video now at:

Please share this video with everyone you know ... so they can discover what 40 Days for Life is all about -- and so they can join you in this worldwide movement to end the injustice of abortion!

Then find the 40 Days for Life site nearest you at:

https://yh125.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/754/a14cd8387e63df0f/662996/37b12a528ae541fa

Click on the city name -- and sign up to get involved!

Here's the devotional from David Brandao, the communications director for 40 Days for Life...

Day 1 intention

That we may use these 40 Days for Life to plead for God's mercy and grace upon all those involved in the sin of abortion.

Scripture

Blow the trumpet in Zion! Proclaim a fast, call an assembly. Gather the people, notify the congregation. Assemble the elders; gather the children and the infants at the breast... Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep and say, "Spare, O Lord, your people."

-- Joel 2:15-17

Reflection

The toll of abortion cannot be measured. We hear estimates of almost 50 million innocent victims, but that's only one aspect of the harm that has unfolded in abortion's wake. There are also the mothers and fathers of these millions, as well as the grandparents, brothers and sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins. Unborn lives destroyed. Lives of the living shattered.

It's overwhelming and depressing, but even in the midst of such unfathomable darkness, the church teaches us to have hope. Yes, it was indeed Calvary that followed Christ's 40 days in the desert, but without Calvary there would have been no Resurrection -- His victory over death that opened the gates of heaven to those who believe in and follow Him.

The psalmist encourages us to go humbly before God as we seek His will: "A clean heart create for me, O God, and a steadfast spirit renew within me... Give me back the joy of your salvation and a willing spirit sustain in me... O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth shall proclaim your praise" (Psalm 51:12, 14, 17).

We are called to be God's messengers; or as the Apostle Paul told the Corinthians: "We are ambassadors for Christ, as if God were appealing through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ: be reconciled to God" (2 Corinthians 5:20).

That is the true message to all we encounter at the abortion centers and in our communities who have been deceived by the Culture of Death. We don't bring condemnation; we bring God's good news.

Prayer

Lord, we ask for the strength, courage, wisdom, determination and stamina to carry out this mission according to Your will.

Guide us, we pray, as we go forth and proclaim Your truth, always doing so with a spirit of love and compassion, as was demonstrated to us by Your Son, Jesus Christ. In His name we pray, Amen.

Printable devotional

To download this devotional as a formatted, printable PDF to share with friends:

https://yh125.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/742/3a64996fe30b8ea1/662996/37b12a528ae541fa

Your Friend For Life,
Phil
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!