Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Using Specialized Knowledge To Attract Money
8/14/2013 10:12:54 PM
To know and not to put to use is not to know. It is to lose. If you learn about something and you do not apply it then you have not learned a thing. That is no different than taking your undergraduate liberal arts courses and not using it to make money. Specialized knowledge is ongoing learning and applying what you have learned as soon as the teacher has taught you what you need to know. Because if you do not take action immediately you will not be taking action at all.

Think about when you follow up with a prospect. You do so within 48 hours at MAX 72 hours because if you do not do that then he will lose interest. In other words the longer you wait to make a decision your enthusiasm increases and your fear decreases. And what you have learned is not fresh in your mind.

For that reason you must create a plan of action and add activities that your mastermind has taught you. You do not need to know the knowledge to get start it. You do what the expert did to get their results. The word "I don't know" is acceptable because you are training your prospect to do what you are doing from the minute that you are opening up your mouth.

And remember you must have a goal with a deadline. Because if you do not have a deadline then all you are doing is day dreaming. If you reach a certain pin level before the deadline then go on to the next level because you want to avoid being satisfied because then your mind gets rusty and it is tough to get back in the game.

Lawrence Bergfeld
PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+2
RE: Using Specialized Knowledge To Attract Money
8/15/2013 2:50:48 AM

"money" is a means of exchange of information, products or services through the buying habits of many people on a daily basis! i see this happening every single day! now, it is no longer about "having" or "making" more by CouponDropDown" href="http://instantblogsubscribers.com/entry.php?w=tonya&e_id=105769#" in_rurl="http://i.tracksrv.com/click?v=VVM6MzI5NDc6MTA5Njptb25leTowMjMzYzZkMDRlNDEzN2NmODc2NGRkMzY4NmZkMTM1ZTp6LTE0OTAtMjUzMTIyOmluc3RhbnRibG9nc3Vic2NyaWJlcnMuY29tOjMyMjg1OjVhYjEwZWY1YTk0OTQwZGQwYTQ5MDNkYmUzODc4OWQz">money. Rather, it is about observing how frequently money is being exchanged through the buying experiences of people on a daily basis for either the information, the product or the service that is being offered! i personally have deep seated wrong subconscious beliefs about this thing called "money" and as a result, rather than me focusing my mental energies on "watching" money being exchanged through the hands of many people on a daily basis, instead i stress myself daily non-stop about "having" or "making" more money!

This is exactly what the " free enterprise system" is all about. The main reason why there is a "money" problem today, in my opinion, is because there is a wrong focus on the subject, coupled with our old programming and belief of what money does or can do for each and every one of us. I honestly believe that the main reason why i complain about not having money all the time, is because the money that i am looking for is not being managed or circulated properly! either that or the products, services or information that i am providing to the public in exchange for money due me, most certainly is falling into the wrong hands. Since i like to picture the free enterprise system like a huge pipeline like the one found in anyone's basement, for example, i think that it is about time to consistently and persistently pour huge amounts of "liquid plum-r" into the pipeline to unclog people's personal problems or issues in order for information, products and services to flow without incident and reach the people who really need it; thus making this great country of ours the united states of america that it ought to be!!"

Anthony Agbro

aagbro2010@gmail.com

1-301-787-5019

+1
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/15/2013 10:24:34 AM
Wow Super Recruiter, that's awesome!! Glad you found something that can really help people. I'm just curious, how's your marketing going? Are you getting people coming to you asking what you're doing? I found a cool way to get people to do that a lot! What other ways are you marketing to get people coming to you ready to join?

Lawrence Bergfeld
PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0
8/16/2013 3:07:06 AM
How do you get people to askyou what it is that you are marketing online?
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/16/2013 10:14:34 AM
Great question Anthony. We use the Mentoring For Free System to find people who want what we have, rather than making a list of friends & family and watching them run and hide. Here we target the market by teaching frustrated networkers the skills that they need to know to be successful in their business and the reason why their lack of success is not their fault.

We have ten free live skills calls each week no companies or products mentioned just all the skills people need to know to be successful in their business. Five out of ten people who download the book are looking for a company.

Is that something you would like to know more about?

Regards

Lawrence Bergfeld
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!