Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Coming up next List Jumper in the Soaring Eagle Team!
8/11/2013 3:17:14 AM

Hi Entrepreneurs Friends,

What are the rewards of The Soaring Eagle Team Downline Builers?

I can tell you it is like any good program. If you do your due diligence it will reward you greatly. You often hear it said, "never work alone." John D. Rockefeller said, "I would rather earn 1% off 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own efforts.

The next message will be sent in ListJumper. I will tell you more about that a little later. Right now we are going to show a movie in the park.

In the mean time, to join this forum, go to The Soaring Eagle Team On Facebook, and click the like button. You will have contributed your 1%.

Do a little more and your rewards will increase exponentially.

How would you like to build a downline to infinity? What is your favorite program.

If I am not in it consider me to be a hot prospect. I love joint ventures and this is a great place to get started on that. Add your affiliate link to any program that you are excited about in The Soaring Eagle Team On Facebook.

See you there,

Ken Wolff
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Coming up next List Jumper in the Soaring Eagle Team!
8/11/2013 4:50:03 AM

OK Folks Here it is!
ListJumper! It has its own Downline Builder too. We will talk more about that later but first we are going to talk about Your Downline To Infinity in The Soaring Eagle Team on Facebook

Only one spot available to start this off. Everyone else can pick a number and wait in line. Here are the steps to take:

1. Read the following message about just one aspect of ListJumper.

====================================================
Just One A Day!

Can you read just one mail per day to earn greater
and greater rewards each day?

List Jumper has introduced consecutive loyalty
bonuses!

The longer you go by reading at least one email
per day, the more advertising you earn... and
there is no limit to how big the prizes can
get or how many consecutive days you can go!

See it for yourself and start sending
your own ads to this responsive list!

Click Here to join
ListJumper!

To your success,

Ken Wolff

P.S. Claim reward code: NEWJUMPER after
you join to get 300 bonus credits just
for reading your first 10 mails!
================================================

If you know me you know that I love loyalty bonuses!

2. Go to
The Soaring Eagle Team on Facebook
Click the "Like" button
on the top of that page and post a message including your affiliate link to ListJumper.

3. Come back to this thread and click New Reply below and let us know that you completed steps 1 & 2 above and we will work together as a team to build
Your Downline To Infinity.

A lot has been said lately about doing your due diligence. This is not a join and your future is going to be all a bed of roses. You will have to do your part to make this happen for you. Start by clicking on every page and every link to discover all you can about
ListJumper. You are going to want to complete the downline builder program as soon as possible filling in all of your information so that those who join after you will join in your downline in all the other programs as well.

Looking forward to the first reply here.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!