Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Not mind blowing but mind hammering indeed:(
8/10/2013 4:09:35 PM
We are living a very very happy , healthy and cheerful life. We are so busy with the enjoyment, excitement and lot more and we are so lucky that we can not image how much struggle some people are doing just for living life. No hope for future, no enjoyment in life, no definite plan. Just for survival....

They may raise our humanity for doing something for them or Just make us think that how much lucky we are and how much grateful we should be to our creator!!
+2
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Not mind blowing but mind hammering indeed:(
8/10/2013 4:15:02 PM
Do all four of our limbs really necessary???

+4
8/10/2013 4:21:25 PM
Quote:
We are living a very very happy , healthy and cheerful life. We are so busy with the enjoyment, excitement and lot more and we are so lucky that we can not image how much struggle some people are doing just for living life. No hope for future, no enjoyment in life, no definite plan. Just for survival....

They may raise our humanity for doing something for them or Just make us think that how much lucky we are and how much grateful we should be to our creator!!
I am a Bronze Team Leader with SFI. Since 15 years of birth it has been showing people all over the world how to build an Online Profitable Business from home comfortably. The system is so successful that thousands now join SFI every week, millions of dollars already paid out as commission, 821000 product and service, 24/7 worldclass support. If you want to be your own boss to earn money even assured life time income I would love to work with you. It is needless to mention that SFI provides trainings, supports and everything you need to get started Free. Join my SFI Team at http://www.sfi1.biz/11565879
+2
8/10/2013 4:25:24 PM
There are so many in this global world like this. If we can do something for them become glad upon ourselves instead of view the photo only.
I am a Bronze Team Leader with SFI. Since 15 years of birth it has been showing people all over the world how to build an Online Profitable Business from home comfortably. The system is so successful that thousands now join SFI every week, millions of dollars already paid out as commission, 821000 product and service, 24/7 worldclass support. If you want to be your own boss to earn money even assured life time income I would love to work with you. It is needless to mention that SFI provides trainings, supports and everything you need to get started Free. Join my SFI Team at http://www.sfi1.biz/11565879
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/10/2013 5:34:16 PM
What is their guilt??

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!