Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
How do you advertise online?
8/5/2013 10:19:42 PM
I have asked this question many times.
I have received a lot of different answers.

I planned to make one or more blogpost based on the answers I
got here on AdlandPro, but I procrastinated and lost it together
with 6 years of conversations. (Yes, I save everything..)

If you want something done: Take massive action now.

When I asked again I didn't get many answers.
Could be the summer and people being on holiday.

My main question to anyone out there is:

What is the first thing you do when you have something you
want to tell as many people as possible about.

Tell, as in advertise.

PS. There is no wrong answers.
The first thing you do is always the first thing you do until you change..
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+2
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: How do you advertise online?
8/5/2013 10:57:01 PM
From the perspective of one who is still working on finding that silver bullet, have conceded that there isn't one. I have spent too much money on using web places that claim that they have the answer. I appreciate what adlandpro has in this regard. I also use accounts in F.B. and LinkedIn to build relationships and affirm loyalty and integrity as an independent AMSOIL dealer and with the products. One thing that repeats itself over and over again as a successful advertising strategy is wearing promo clothing which the corporation supplies. The trick is to wear this at appropriate functions and locations because if it looks like I want to be a walking billboard, it will do the opposite desired effect. I realize that this is not an online method but people will see it and ask where they can get more information. Without missing a beat, I tell them to go to www.lubedealer.com/hiebert
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/6/2013 12:16:00 AM
Depending on what you sell will help form an answer.

For me if the product is something that is tangible, then using classifieds is the best way to go, remembering to promote that ad to you friends or contacts

If the product or service is one that you are affiliating with, then understanding the product and forming a plan of action is required.

some examples of how to promote ( advertise) would be....

1.Setting up a good classified ad ( for example on Adlandpro is a viable option)
2.targeting people who would be interested in such a thing on different venues and talking to them
3. Creating a landing page and drawing traffic through the traffic exchanges or safelists is also viable
4. if you are blogging then producing the content to get people interested in you and thus your product is a winner ( it takes time though)
5 banner advertising is another way

I think that is a good start?
+1
David Rowland

194 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/6/2013 12:19:56 AM
There are so many ways to advertise, that you'll get different answers from everyone.

I make and sell jewelry, so I almost always wear some of my jewelry, usually a pendant and a ring, when I go anywhere, unless I've been working in the yard, etc....

I also post ads on craigslist, and some other free to advertise sites, share photos and links on facebook, post here on adlandpro in my forum obviously, set up at flea markets, craft shows, benefits, fundraisers, etc....

I use some traffic exchange sites periodically, when I have some time to spare, usually an hour or so every other day or so, just for the traffic. I have gotten a few sales from the traffic exchanges, although not much.

And, of course, there is word of mouth. I have a lot of folks who share my website with their family, friends, and co workers.
Daves Wire Creations --- Handcrafted wire wrap jewelry http://www.DavesWireCreations.artfire.com
+1
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2013 8:36:59 AM
Thanks for replying Rudy.
When you, as an Amsoil Dealer get something new and interesting,
what is the first thing you do, to advertise it and tell people.

I am assuming that you sometimes get new and interesting things. :)

I agree on the looking too much like a billboard.
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!