Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Off on the wrong foot.
8/3/2013 5:42:26 AM
I am sorry for the confusion everyone... I thought this forum was discontinued a long time ago so i quit coming here.. I see that people have been posting here and we have 168 members so I will move my forum back over to this spot.. I have started another mold group here think this one was over... I spent most of last summer in the hospital so I kinda lost track of what was happening.. I would appreciate it if you would post something just to let me know that you are still with us... A simple hello will due... I just want to knows who is here... Thank you all for the support and for continuing this forum during my absence..
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Off on the wrong foot.
8/3/2013 8:18:57 AM

Hi Bill,

Delighted to hear from you.

This is a HI from me.

I hope your health better.

Like many others I often follow a forum but lack time to reply. Often the information is more interesting than the need to post a reply that's badly informed.

I followed our Canadian friend's Lymes disease forum with interest as he had gone through awful times.

It's great that we can share.

Roger

+1
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2013 5:42:40 PM
Hi Bill,

Nice to see you here again too. I haven't been here for awhile myself. And I'm not not posting much yet. Haven't been getting very many forum notifications. I need to go to forums to see why.

Sure hope your health has improved. Have a wonderful and blessed day,

Take care,
Jo
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+1
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2013 5:53:55 PM
Hi Billy Daddy,
Happy to have you fully back to the community.
You are welcome as we are also all returning back.

Blessings
Sam
+1
8/4/2013 2:49:03 AM
Hi Roger.. Lyme is a tough one and the symptoms are very similar to those of mold illness.. So similar in fact that mold illness is often misdiagnosed as lyme disease.. This is a real problem because the antibiotic treatment for the lyme is one of the worst things you can do if you are sick from mold... Antibiotics and steroids will hurt mold victims very seriously... I will be taslking a lot about this problem if I ever get this forum going... Thanks for stopping by Roger... I do appreciate it..
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!