Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Inspirational Poetry Post Requested By Several Members
1/18/2006 3:57:19 AM
Dear Team Here is another of the inspirational poems that I also find a Blessing as well. "You Can Do All Things" There's nothing to fear-You're as good as the best, As strong as the mightiest, too. You can win in every battle or test; For there is no one just like you. There's only one you in the world today; So nobody else, you see. Can do your work in as fine a way: You're the only you there'll be! So face the world, and all life is yours To conquer and love and live: And you'll find the happiness that endures In just the measure you give; There's nothing to good for you to possess, Nor heights where you cannot go: Your power is more than belief or guess-- It is something you have to know. There is nothing to fear-- You Can and You Will. For you are the invincible you. Set your foot on the highest hill-- There's nothing you cannot do. ~Author Unknown~ This has helped me each day as well along the way. Hope you like it. Warmest Regards Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Scott Reynolds

493 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/18/2006 2:00:06 PM
Thank you Dr. King, Some days more than others we need help staying positive and happy. These poems can help every day.
+0
1/18/2006 2:22:24 PM
Thats right.My favorite quote is: I"m me and I'm important cause God don't make no junk !!!!
+0
Inspirational Poetry Post
1/20/2006 2:54:33 AM
Hello Everyone I wanted to repost this here to keep the positive things going. This was posted on Dec 24th in the main forum by me and has gotten covered up and lost to some of our newer members. I hope you will all enjoy it again or for the first time. It is an inspiring Poem and wanted all to have a copy. It has served as a true blessing to me. * CARRY ON * At times when you feel troubled, when happiness is gone, look to the heart within you for the strength to carry on. In the heart you will find virtues such as faith and hope and love. Gifts that have been sent you from a power up above. It is faith that keeps on searching for the joy the soul hopes for. It is love that heals the spirit making it stronger than before. And should your heart be broken, if your strength should fade away, the power of these virtues will still win out the day. So remember when you’re troubled, when happiness is gone, look to the heart within you for the strength to carry on. © 2000 - Tom Krause Used with permission - All Rights Reserved. With Warmest Wishes Dedicated I Remain T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E.
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
1/20/2006 3:12:26 AM
Dear Team Here also is a portion of a post for all to reread and enjoy that I posted on page 46 in December that those who may have come on board in those days that may have also been overlooked. This is truly an exciting time for all of us. Rick, I believe that you are right when you say that we are going to be the wave of the future. Relationships have always been strongest when they are undertaken by those that have a goal of and for each other. It creates an environment that is absolutely filled with high degrees of accomplishment through the bonds that are forged. Thanks for all of your confidence and for your forward looking Vision each of you. I wrote this and wanted to pass it on in hopes you will all copy it and print it so we may read and see it each day as we work toward the Success of the Team. == Our Adventure Team Creed == We Will Help Each Other Be Our Best In Every Way We Will Help Other People Every Day We Will Do It With Honor We Will Maintain Our Integrity We Will Establish Our Credibility and Be Ever Vigilant To Protect It Above All Else We Will Maintain Our Respect for Each Other and All Those We Meet. We Will Succeed By These Principles We Will Live Our Dreams Together We Will Make History We Will Create a Legacy by Teaching Those Who Follow This Creed. With Warmest Regards Respectfully I Remain Dedicated Always T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!