Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Make The Decision Now To Be A Leader Or Face Facts And Get Out Of The Game
7/27/2013 4:54:34 PM
If you are the person who is looking for handout I suggest that you quit this business. Success does not come to followers. Success comes to leaders who make a decision right or wrong. They start with the what and then they will take steps that will get them to where they want to be. And they must have a time limit to meeting the deadline. Another thing is that they must be flexible when taking action by avoiding any type of attachment to the outcome because people can sense it if you are deseperate for something. And the ones who are very successful in whatever field will avoid you like the plague.

My good friend and mentor Richard Dennis says that being a leader is more important than the money. He would put the money on the backburner and leadership first. Because you may not have people following you immediately but the more frequently massive action is taken the more likely people will be following you from social networking sites and they will share what they have learned from you with their friends.

And whatever questions you have for your upline make it a question that is not a general one: For instance if you want to be critiqued on an ad then share with your sponsor or anyone else three or four ads and ask for feedback as well. And another thing there is if you want help with titles put out ten titles.

What if you do not have a group that is there to tell you what to do. What will you do then? And what are they going to do if they do not have the answer? The best thing to do then is to test it out. A great way to test what you have is to ask yourself this question "So what?"

If the answer to that question does not make sense to you or it puts someone else to sleep like facts and figures do then delete the sentence. It must be catchy enough to get their attention to take action. Humor can be included as well because people are drawn to others who are having fun! They want to be around someone who is the life of the party.

Just take action because you will have much more fun being the teacher than being the student.

Lawrence Bergfeld
PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+1
RE: Make The Decision Now To Be A Leader Or Face Facts And Get Out Of The Game
7/27/2013 7:16:27 PM
Great Article Lawrence you hit it right on the Money my friend people really need to see this and actually get it.... all of this is true. I keep telling people Money isn't everything if you don't have the right Relationships, Trust and Leadership with people they will not follow you!!
Please Don't Hesitate to ask Questions Remember we are Here to Help Each Other Out Not Hurt Each Other!!!
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Make The Decision Now To Be A Leader Or Face Facts And Get Out Of The Game
7/27/2013 7:43:39 PM
You definitely have to build a know, like and trust relationship with other people. Just because you have the most beautiful Powerpoint Presentation or a slide show or anything else does not mean that the people are going to join you. During the presentation they are asking themselves two questions:

Can I do this?

&

Can you teach me?

And another thing they must like you as well. If the answer to all three are not a yes then nothing else matters.

Lawrence Bergfeld
PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!