Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Goodness That is God
7/25/2013 1:15:34 PM

The Daily Meditation 07.25.2013

The Goodness That is God

Alejandro Sifuentes, RScP

Alejandro Sifuentes, RScP -- Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living
The atmosphere that is God dwells in the center of my Being. I am a Center of Divine Activity , expressing and experiencing love in all its sacredness .
I know that in this very moment right now my center point of expression is Spirit divinely flowing as Love . Beauty wholeness and abundance is the Vibrance of my essence .
My joyful experience sings out to the World the Freedom of Truth . I know my uniqueness of expression is a contributing value to my community and family . For love and right action is guided and directed by the Center point of God in me .
The Divine Substance is intelligently flowing demonstrating a greater degree of life and Living in me and around me . I experience the Harmony of Knowingness . As I relax my breathe is the enriching quality that unites all facets of my expression . I remember the relationship of unity is my center point of Love . I am happy and feel the expansive rhythm that is God in me as me in all its Glory . My connection is through the activity of Spirit .
I am grateful for this moment of truth and clarity . I celebrate in thanksgiving for all the Goodness that is God . I release these words out into the Law . And I am grateful to know that they manifest here and now .
And so it is
Amen
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!