Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Every Thought Is A Prayer
7/16/2013 1:54:57 PM

The Daily Meditation 07.16.2013

Every Thought Is A Prayer

Dianne Martin, RScP

Dianne Martin, RScP

God is source, divine intelligence, the One. Whatever you call it, it is that power and grace that manifests in all as love, harmony, peace, joy, beauty and more.

I am one with this power and grace. I am conscious of all the qualities of God that flows through me…all the love, harmony,,peace, joy and beauty.

As I know this is true for me, I know it is true of everyone reading this prayer. Each person is blessed as part of the divine.

I know that I co-create my life with God and I live consciously. I am conscious of my thoughts as I know God reflects back to me exactly what I think. If negative thoughts or judgments arise, I quickly change my thinking knowing that every experience is unfolding in divine right order. I am aware of my interactions with everyone I meet throughout each day as each and every person is a perfect expression of God. I am careful with my words. I speak knowing that I speak God’s words. I change my life, my community, and the world with my thoughts and words.

I am so grateful for the consciousness instilled in me through Ernest Holmes teachings of Science of Mind. I am grateful for the RGCSL community that reminds me who I am and helps me increase my consciousness.

I release my prayer into the law knowing that as I think and speak, it is done.

And so it is!

Dianne Martin is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, New Mexico

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!