Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Lost Pyramids of Peru
7/13/2013 5:30:52 PM
HI Miguel,

This is very interesting. Remember when you posted on my Native America post about the mounds. This sentence caught my eye:

For example, the mysterious Mounds that litter the Ohio valley and Southeastern America are attributed to local Natives despite the Indians themselves claiming they never built the mounds and that a lost race had built them ages ago.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/13/2013 7:08:42 PM
Miguel,

It is good to learn all this stuff . Going deeper into the past, we are getting closer to ourselves. Our knowledge or awareness, is capable to encompass all the differences in technologies, in social organization and customs, what could be a cornerstone of human progress.

What to say, I am in awe :). Thanks for the additional link. It would be great to learn more.

Branka
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2013 1:18:58 AM
Quote:
HI Miguel,

This is very interesting. Remember when you posted on my Native America post about the mounds. This sentence caught my eye:

For example, the mysterious Mounds that litter the Ohio valley and Southeastern America are attributed to local Natives despite the Indians themselves claiming they never built the mounds and that a lost race had built them ages ago.

Myrna and Branka,

Caral, now officially recognized as the oldest civilization in the Americas, dates back to approximately 3000 BC and shares a fascinating characteristic with Mohenho-daro and Harappa, in India, and very probably with the 'Mound Builders' in North America: no weapons of any sort were found in it. This very clearly makes them all auroral civilizations living in a Golden Age in their respective areas and so, we can readily believe their claim that other highly civilized, 'come from heaven' races, helped them build their temples and mounds and cultivate their fields and in fact, taught them all sorts of arts and trades - if we believe in well-natured and highly evolved extraterrestrials, that is.

Otherwise no one seems to know how they could, on their own, develop such highly evolved civilizations in such a short span of time. And this holds true for many other great civilizations like the Maya, the Inca, the Egyptian and the Sumerian, all of which, by the way, apparently developed the ability to build huge pyramids and other highly sophisticated pyramid-like structures in record time - all by themselves.

Thanks for visiting and posting,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2013 3:51:01 AM

10_1_136.gifHi Miguel,

I agree with the others that this is, indeed, a fascinating topic. As youmentioned, historians seem to invent answers to so many questions rather than searching for the truth. I have watched documentaries showing upward to 500 people draging huge square stones across a desert to build pyramids. The very shape of the pyramids already give you a clue as to what they symbolize. The shape of a pyramid signifies knowledge. If you sit under a pyramid shaped object and concentrate on a particular subject or concentrate on solving a problem, you will have a much keener understanding of the problem at hand because your aura is much more active and energetic. Also, not all, but most pyramid structures were uncovered in deserts. Most, if not all of the Pyramids on Earth desrts, were underwater. Therefore, with the bouyancy of the water, it would be a much simpler task of moving large objects from one place to another and by using the proper tools it would be much easier to carve out messages or symbols to mark their presense on Earth. If my theory is correct, there could be more Pyramids still submerged and possibly still being occupied. I know that in what we refer to as modern time, Egyptians used the Pyramids as tombs for their Pharoahs, however that may not be what their true purpose was.

I know that my thoughts on this matter may be completely erroneous, however I feel that it is the only logical conclusion. The bird depiction could be a symbol of reverance for a creature who understood their purpose and helped them in some way. Why then, would the people of the Ohio Valley not claimit tobe theirs?, unless they knew the truth of the origin and were protecting the true owners who may still exist, in another part of the ocean where the same symbols show up?

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

smogmeinichols3.jpgEver notice how some believe that aliens have bases below the sea? Hmmmmmm....

meandyou.jpgPeace, ya'll.

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!