Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: You'll never want to leave this building!
7/13/2013 9:41:06 PM
WOW Roger and Myrna, you have brought quite an input to this thread. I am thrilled at the futuristic look of the buildings, cannot but think they are heralding the coming New Age on earth.

Hugs and blessings,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2013 11:16:22 PM

10_1_136.gifHi Miguel,

All of these pictures are impressive, while at the same time, as you say, could be a sign of things to come. For the past few years we have all been told that money is running out, countries are going banktrupt, and it will be difficult to survive, yet at the heart of all the destruction taking place, new and beautiful scenery is springing up everywhere. Could it be that citizens of these countries are just not ready to give up, like their leaders seem to be doing? It is as though the people just don't feel like accepting defeat and are finding new and wonderful ways of showing this. Creativity is so much nicer then violence.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

meandyou.jpg Peace from our house to yours.

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/17/2013 12:43:39 AM

That is a good point, Mike, as from now on, in effect, the answer to all the world's predicament might come from the citizens of every country without their current leaders' participation. In fact, history tells us that it is the latter that always have caused it for the most part. All the same, however, some help and guidance could still be needed from above - I mean of course from heaven and more specifically from the angelic realms, no harmful aliens are invited, lol.

Thanks for showing up and posting,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
2/28/2014 7:27:17 AM
It is very splendid! But I like castles most.
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2014 10:09:50 AM

I like both castles AND futuristic buildings, Mandy :)

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!