Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Just amongst members
6/30/2013 1:16:47 AM
Greetings All...
First,, I would like to thank all of you for joining our group... Your support is greatly appreciated... Just so we understand each other,,, this forum will not be used for marketing purposes... This is an advocacy group for victims of toxic mold illness and it is important that we stick to the topics closely related to the advocacy.. Later,, I may add a thread where we can advertise our goods and services but presently,, I am not accepting any marketing threads at all..
We have 10 members so far and that isn't too bad considering this is only our 3 rd day in operation.. I would appreciate it if all of you would share our link on your pages and invite your friends and family to join our group.. We do have a very powerful message and we could actually be saving lives.. This will be the thread where members can go if they have something to say to the other members specifically.. This new group is getting confused with an older group that I tried to start here some time ago but I would really like to focus only on this newer group.. If you have posts on the older group,,, please don't be offended if they get deleted.. I may have to delete the entire group to end the confusion.. Once again,,, welcome to this group and thank You kindly for your support... It is all about caring and sharing and we are some of the best,,, at those..

Sincerely,, Billdaddy
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+1
RE: Just amongst members
7/1/2013 2:38:15 AM
Well ,, normally i like to welcome all new members into the group but things kinda got away from me here.. We did gain 1 new member today though... Please welcome Nellie to the group.. I just want to thank you all again for joining this group.. It will be quite a challenge building this group but with your help I know we can be a success.. Our message is powerful and people really need to learn about how dangerous mold is... Please share our link on your pages.. That is the only way we will get this group off the ground...

Sincerely, Billdaddy
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!