Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Advantages of taking fruits
7/16/2013 10:51:32 AM
Use Of Honey and lemon to reduce weight

Honey and lemon diet can help relieve you of your weight problem. Obesity is the physical condition of the body when excessive deposition of fat takes place in the tissues, putting a strain on the heart, kidneys, liver and the joints such as the hips, knees and ankles and thus, overweight people are susceptible to several diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, liver and gallbladder disorders.

Honey is an excellent natural home remedy for obesity and lowering of cholesterol levels. It mobilizes the extra deposited fat in the body allowing it to be utilized as energy for normal functions and purifying the blood as a result. Fasting on honey and lemon-juice, an alkaline food, is highly beneficial in the treatment of obesity without the loss of energy and appetite. For this natural cure , mix one teaspoon of raw honey (unheated) with the juice of two teaspoons of lime or lemon juice in a glass of room temperature or lukewarm water (not boiling water.)

Take this remedy as a wake-up drink once in the morning on a empty stomach. Also commonly taken after a big and oily meal, this simple delicious tonic is an effective digestive and detox tonic. And of course, in every successful weight loss program, do bear in mind that principles such as forming healthy eating habits and diets, and keeping to a regular exercise regime over the long run are extremely important as well.
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/6/2013 5:05:59 AM
Benefits of cucumbers!!

+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2013 1:26:36 AM
Quote:
Benefits of cucumbers!!

Hafiz,
For years I have heard cucumbers had very little value, only the last year or so I have been reading how great they are. Made sure I planned some cucumber this year.
Also here is a website about Honey and Cinnamon
http://www.naturalnews.com/039963_cinnamon_honey_healing.html

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/11/2013 3:14:46 PM
Full ripe banana with black dark spot on skin!!

According to Japanese Scientific Research, full ripe banana with dark patches on yellow skin produces a substance called TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) which has the ability to combat abnormal cells. The more dark patches it has the higher will be its immunity enhancement quality . . . the anti-cancer quality. Yellow skin banana with dark spots is 8x more effective in enhancing the property of white blood cells than green skins. 1-2 banana/s a day increases immunity.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!