Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
General BUSINESS Website Promotion
5/28/2013 1:27:04 PM
This thread is the "catch-all" thread for promoting businesses. IF you don't see a thread that fits your idea, post it here. all of the usual rules apply; Do not post links to the latest "fad" promosite or to any affiliate program sites. You may post a link to an "example" of a well setup website. But be prepared, if it isn't setup very well, you'll hear about it!
David Weed President,
+0
RE: General Website Promotion
5/29/2013 10:18:41 PM
Ok, let's cover something that applies to all kinds of websites.

Social Linking

Basically what you want to do here is create a profile at the major social sites, you can take it as far as you want but most everything beyond the first dozen or so social platforms isn't going to bring results worth the effort, and besides you will need to keep feeding these beasts.

Fill out their profile form and include your personal website, not an affiliate site or anything that requires a Sub-domain or affiliate code, just a plain website. For example http://warpdriveenterprises.com
next step is to, depending on how the platform works (tweet, wall post, post, pinit, etc.) submit an introductory post, tweet or whatever. don't include a link to your site.
Third, place a link on your site back to your profile page on the social platform (example: https://twitter.com/WDEINC )
Then whenever you make a new post/page/whatever on your own site. visit your social sites and mention your new info.
Get used to doing this and if your content is good you'll soon have "followers" and people sharing your info with others on the various platforms.
DO NOT make "BUY MY CRAP!" posts. It will only make the platform owners and other users mad at you.
Anyone else feel free to expand on this or add your own general website promotion tips.
David Weed President,
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/6/2013 12:16:27 AM
I will be back when get some time to add my methods on website promotion.
Not general, but business Website. Just so you know, what I do seems to be to a point of why bother telling. For the last 6 months, I don't promote anywhere, I don't advertise anywhere, I don't us any social platforms for business tweets. i don't us any methods or tools mentioned by a number of people. What I get is people coming to me, that have money to spend on my services, and more then I can handle. But they must know best.
+0
6/6/2013 11:15:10 AM
Quote:
I will be back when get some time to add my methods on website promotion.
Not general, but business Website. Just so you know, what I do seems to be to a point of why bother telling. For the last 6 months, I don't promote anywhere, I don't advertise anywhere, I don't us any social platforms for business tweets. i don't us any methods or tools mentioned by a number of people. What I get is people coming to me, that have money to spend on my services, and more then I can handle. But they must know best.

WE await with worms on our tongues (baited breath).
David Weed President,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!