Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: This thread is for NEW Empower Network blog posts ONLY please
5/29/2013 2:59:33 PM
SUBJECT: Do you wanna share in $2,000,000 worth of commissions? Check it out please. You'll be amazed.

Empower Network Team, $2,000,000 (we hit the mark in just 56 days!)

by | on May 29, 2013

I wanted you to see something important

Rising from the ashes of defeat, many…
…like you
…have been frustrated, felt hopeless, and in despair, yet somehow
overcame, and after just 56 days
…got paid their two millionth dollar in commissions…
…in just 56 days :)
How?
There are three things that you need to have in your business,
if you want the river of abundance to flow to you like water…
…instantly.
First, you want to have a product that everyone wants to buy.
Second, you want to learn the critical ‘secret keys’ to selling
lots, and lots of that product…
Third, you want to over-deliver on your promise, giving people
even more for their money than you actually promised.
Because when you do those three things…
…all that’s left is to decide to take massive action
…and money can flow to you like a river.
I’m not saying that making money is easy
…I’m not saying that everything is going to be absolutely, totally simple
…I’m not saying that riches will come to you instantly…
Because that wouldn’t be telling the truth…
…and that’s not why we helped people make almost $2,000,000 in
commissions in the first 56 days
…it’s because we taught them the secrets, they listened, and more than
just deciding to take action
…it’s because they see the vision
…it’s because they decided to do whatever it takes…
…it’s because they realize, that it is not just about getting lots of money -
- getting money is easy
…when you learn the secrets, and are selling a great product, and are
getting 100% commissions
(Yes, 100% of it all…)
…it’s more than that.
A plan to help hundreds of thousands of distributors in hundreds of companies
make more money, recruit more, and have a better life…
…and you get to learn it all for free.
Take action.
makemoneyonline
Decide To Just Get In.
See you on the Beaches of the World!

Steve Hauser, Runningman, Facebook.com/findcash, MartinezShopper72.tk
findcash72@gmail.com or martinezshopper@yahoo.com

This entry was posted in Empower Network, Steve Hauser Runningman Findcash Martinezshopper, Testimonials
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

About The Author:

Have been doing online marketing for over 10 years now, participating in mystery shoping, blogging, forums, communities, paid-to-read emails and similar programs, online surveys, multi-level marketing, traffic exchanges, social networking & much more. One of my many websites with lots of great programs and tips is http://www.zillionaire.webs.com; Thanks, Steve Hauser Runningman Martinezshopper & to find out more visit my FB page here.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
If a 12-year old boy & 15-year old girl can do it, so can you!
6/4/2013 3:18:49 PM
Nope, not talking about doing it ha ha, but what I mean is that if a 12-year old boy can generate $3,000+ a month in residual income commissions, and if a 15-year old girl can "flop" her way into Nordstrom and make a ton of money selling a product, then you and I, c'mon folks, you and I can do it to. So what are you waiting for? Get your big toe out of the water, and just jump in. The water is nice, and there is gold at the bottom, go get it. I'll give you a life line and never let go. Cheers, Steve

“How a 15-year-old entrepreneur got her product into Nordstrom”

by | on June 3, 2013

Hi friends and family, hope you are doing well. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with those many folks who have been in the middle of all the storms of life, Oklahoma twisters and so forth (related article here). Yesterday, was so blessed to be able to spend some quality family time and enjoy watching the Atlanta (Hotlanta) Braves whoop up on those pesky Washington Nationals (Gnats). Will do a blog with pictures soon for that one!

Commission Loophole Enables even a 12-year old entrepreneur to earn $3,000 a month in Residual Income

Today wanted to share an article that I came across about a young entrepreneur making headlines around the world. But first if you recall, I shared about a 12-year old boy who is generating $3000 a month in residual income commissions. If this young entrepreneur can do so, then all I have been preaching (point blank) is that so can you and I, together as a team, helping and inspiring and empowering one another to success. Read more about this bright young man here please.

“How a 15-year-old entrepreneur got her product into Nordstrom”

Madison Robinson founded Fish Flops and got her unique brand and design of Flip Flops into stores like Nordstrom. The whole article is here, so check it out please, totally amazingly concept & young entrepreneur.

EmpowerNetwork.com/MartinezShopper Entrepreneur

How a 15-year-old entrepreneur got her product into Nordstrom

How to Get your Inner Entrepreneur to Come out in a Big Way

As the song goes, you gotta have “faith, faith, faith.” You have to believe in yourself, in the products and / or services that you are offering, in your team, in the tools and resources available to you, in the skills, experience and education that you have gained along the way. Personally, I have been generating residual income for at least 20 years now, and more specifically the last 10+ years, some months earning $100′s and some even $1,000+. So I do know what works and what doesn’t, what pays and what doesn’t, what is a scam versus what is legitimate. Honestly no opportunity has ever come across as so solid as Empower Network is. The compensation plan is second to none, the training is surreal, the relationships are phenomenal, and so I highly encourage you to get in now, “Just Do It.”

Click here: /join.php?id=martinezshopper

Cheers, Steve Hauser, Runningman, Facebook.com/findcash, Martinezshopper72.tk

(SEO keyword is entrepreneur, competition is low, score is 72.22%, density is 1.93%)

This entry was posted in Blog, Content Marketing, Empower Network, Guides, Marketing, Resources, Social Media, Steve Hauser Runningman Findcash Martinezshopper, Testimonials
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

About The Author:

Have been doing online marketing for over 10 years now, participating in mystery shoping, blogging, forums, communities, paid-to-read emails and similar programs, online surveys, multi-level marketing, traffic exchanges, social networking & much more. One of my many websites with lots of great programs and tips is http://www.zillionaire.webs.com; Thanks, Steve Hauser Runningman Martinezshopper & to find out more visit my FB page here.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
6/18/2013 9:03:55 PM

Happy Fathers’ Day, Tribute to Fathers, Dads, Daddies, our Father in Heaven, Pops, Papas, Husbands, Men in General

by | on June 15, 2013

Wanted to take a few minutes to blog about fathers day today. Anyone can be a father, but it takes a special man to be a daddy. Are you spending quality time with your children, and are you appreciative and loving of your father as well?

Fathers Day: Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name

Cannot start this post without discussing our Father in Heaven, when thinking of Fathers Day have to give credit where credit is due amen? The Lord’s Prayer, Matthew 6:9-12 states, “Our Father which are in heaven, Hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, Your will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For your is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.”

Happy Fathers Day to All the Fathers out there

My biological father Paul Hauser is one of the best. We were born and raised Mormon and between my parents and the church, we were raised with very good morals and values, not to say that we are perfect by any means. I am a sinner saved by grace, praise Jesus. My dad has always believed in staying married eternally for life, without divorce. His father actually deserted him before he was born and then tried to return when my dad was 16 and that didn’t go over well. Want to tell my dad that I love him immensely and give thanks every day for both him and my Father in Heaven as well, two great men!!!

Fathers Day, Fathers, Biological Dads, Stepfathers, and so forth

I am also very blessed to have a stepfather as my mom remarried. At first my siblings and I didn’t get along with him very well, however he has gotten better and better, really caring for and loving his grandchildren especially. My step-mom and dad divorced and she remarried, so I feel like I have a lot of dads out there and also my mom’s dad too, God rest his soul as he passed away over 10 years ago. He had Alzheimer’s and had a bad temper and was mean at times, but I have a ton of fond memories.

Please see this related article that I wrote about Fathers Day here.

Thanks, Steve Hauser, Runningman, Facebook.com/findcash , Martinezshopper.ws of Empower Network Team Inspire fame

P.S. Facebook started allowing #hashtags recently. Good article here.

(SEO keywork is fathers day, competition is low, score is 62.22%, density is 1.61%)

This entry was posted in Blog, Content Marketing, Empower Network, Guides, Marketing, Resources, Social Media, Steve Hauser Runningman Findcash Martinezshopper, Testimonials
Tags: , , , , , , ,

About The Author:

+0
Review of GDI vs Empower vs Xplocial
7/5/2013 9:36:05 PM

{Freedom Review}, Is Xplocial the Right Internet Marketing Business For You?

by | on July 5, 2013

Happy Fourth of July to the good ole USA. Spent the day grillin’ and chillin’ with my fab fam of four, hamburgers, steak, french fries and dessert too. Watched a couple of movies, one good one not so much. Ended the day shooting fireworks with neighbors and extended family, life is good. Then watched Paul Blart Mall Cop, we are blessed. Click for a related post here. And, so with that said…

Freedom on the Fourth of July and every day

Courtesy of our awesome military, freedom is not free, but we are! If you have heard of Xplocial and want to find out more about it, then read on, as this post is about Xplocial so you can decide if its the right internet marketing business for you. Sharing a friend’s review!

freedom

Freedom can be Gained by Building Xplocial, let the Review continue

I actually joined Xplocial, so what I am sharing with you is from personal experience. Just over a year and a half ago, I was looking for a way to supplement my real estate income as the market had changed on me, and I didn’t move with the change so I needed to supplement my income.

I responded to an ad on Craigslist about a funding company that could help fund my real estate business. So i figured if it could help me do more real estate, then it was the perfect thing to add to my real estate to supplement my income. The company that I joined was called Approval Warehouse.

freedom

Two months after I joined Approval Warehouse, the company said that they were no longer going to be supporting the funding product, and now they were changing directions to represent a new membership program. They were combining a ton of affiliate programs and products and services that you could sign up for on your own into one package that you could get on a monthly autoship.

So they redesigned their website and all of the marketing materials to represent this new membership program and completely forgot about the funding program which is what I signed up for. I stayed with the company and started marketing this new direction with in the company that I had joined.

Well a couple of months later, the company comes out with this new thing, that they are getting ready to launch an internet division of the company that will focus on Facebook marketing. They say that this has been in the development stage for over 2 years and is finally ready to be released to be marketed. They built it up as the biggest thing to ever hit the internet.

This new Facebook strategy is going to be so huge, that were going to no longer focus on the membership program, but just put all of our focus into marketing the internet company and we are going to change the name from Approval Warehouse to Xplocial

So now they change the website and all the marketing materials for the 3rd time in the first 5 months that I was apart of them. Again, they built up Xplocial so huge with Facebook having over 1 billion users, that I stayed with them and made the move with them to the 3rd direction with in the same company.

Come to find out the new technology that had been in the making for over 2 years, was really just another company that they were affiliating with and using there products and claiming them as their own. I had figured, that now that they had released this Facebook platform, that they would finally settle down and quit changing directions.

However, I was wrong. It was just a couple of months later, that they announce that they are changing their Facebook website designer to a new vendor. So in 6 or 7 months, they had changed their direction 4 times.

At that time, I had had enough of their changes and broken promises, and unfulfilled everything. So I left the company. After 7 months of them bouncing around from one thing to the next, I found Empower Network and saw that what they were offering in internet marketing and marketing through Facebook was 100X better.

Freedom in the Form of Residual Income through Empower Network

If you don’t believe me that Empower Network training and Facebook marketing is far superior to Xplocial then check out this Facebook training that Arthur Tubman did on how to use Facebook to generate hundreds of high quality targeted leads for what ever business that your in. Arthur has earned over $40,000 in a single month through Empower Network and the Facebook marketing that he is showing you.

Arthur is just one of several 6 and 7 figure income earners part of Team Take Massive Action, a team within Empower Network, that are willing to teach you everything that they know about internet marketing.

Let’s get back to Xplocial. So now I have quit the company and am focused on my internet marketing with Team Take Massive Action and Empower Network and I receive an email from the founder of Xplocial and Approval warehouse, Larry Marcus about 1 week ago.

Here is the paraphrased version of what his video message said.

” Well Xplocial has been hard, and we haven’t had as much success in the United States as we had hoped for, although its doing good in other countries, it has struggled in the states. I was planning on retiring at 55 and just living the good life, but then I got really sick and spent a couple of months in the hospital and that made me realize that most people can’t afford to spend that type of time in the hospital because they don’t have the passive income that I have, so I have decided to re-launch and re-invent Xplocial to help more people earn passive income.”

Are you freaking kidding me? He has relaunched and reinvented the company in a new direction over 5 times in the last year and a half since I first joined up with his ventures. I don’t know about you, but there is no way on earth I would want to get involved with what ever his new business might be.

During that same 18 months that he has been reinventing his company and products 5 different times, look at what Empower Network has done. They have over 100,000 subscribers and paid out over $40,000,000 in commissions and haven’t changed products or directions one time. They have continued to add more products, value and benefits, but haven’t taken anything away, or completely changed directions one time.

I spent $400 to join Xplocial, and got little to no benefit, and yet it only cost $25 to join Empower Network, and with that membership you also get free access to Team Take Massive Action, and all of the benefits that they provide. When you compare all that you get with both companies, the $25 cost to belong to Empower network provides by far the most value on or offline that you could ever get for $25. In fact with other companies people have paid $1,000 a month or more to get access to just a fraction of the benefits that you can access now for only $25. And those benefits didn’t include 100% commission like you get with Empower Network.

So the choice is up to you. Is Xplocial the right internet marketing business for you, or would you rather go with a time tested and proven internet marketing company like Empower Network?

Empower Network is my program of choice, but Xplocial is also pretty awesome so I recommend joining both as they compliment each other and together you can explode your biz and gain freedom!

Thanks, Steve Hauser

(SEO keyword is freedom, score is 76.67%, density is 0.45%, competition is low)

This entry was posted in Blog, Content Marketing, Empower Network, Guides, Marketing, Resources, Social Media, Steve Hauser Runningman Findcash Martinezshopper, Testimonials, Xplocial
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

About The Author:

+0
7/11/2013 7:15:14 AM
Hi friends, you really owe it to yourself, your children, your grandchildren whom you wanna leave a legacy to, so check this out please, and get ready to be totally amazed. Thx, Steve H.

Empower Network Compensation Plan Second to None

by | on July 11, 2013

They say that the proof is in the pudding. Well today I am fired up to talk about why the Empower Network Compensation Plan is second to none. For starters I want someone to tell me where else you can earn 100% commissions with a fantastic program that is so simple and easy to do. All you do is blog daily, tell others, and together we win (get paid).

Empower Network Compensation Plan is Second to None

Now today I saw on Facebook a post by a couple of guys on the team that are absolutely killing Empower Network, one being Chris Record and the other Peter Sorenson, two guys among many who are doing very well. I am so honored and excited to be a part of their team and have learned so many secrets to success from them. Where else can you earn $100′s to $1000′s in commissions every week or month? Nowhere! And this picture is proof that you really can earn $13,000 compensation or more even in a single day, phenomenal.

compensation

Here is proof that Empower Network Compensation Plan Pays Well

Two of my other great upline mentors and coaches in this amazing biz are Bill Connelly (aka CashFlowDude) and Larry Rivera. Without them I would be going nowhere fast. I owe a ton of my success to their wonderful leadership and success. Again, here’s more proof that Empower is absolutely the way to go for compensation, no doubt about it folks. Now this is $4,000 in just a 1-week period:

compensation

How to get Compensation by getting on the first page of Google

A good friend of mine also in Empower uploaded a Youtube video with this exact title ” Brazilian rapper shot and killed in the middle of a show ” and managed to get on the very first page of Google, and in fact in the top 10 (spot 1 or 2) which is very impressive. I also am big into search engine optimization as in this article here and you will notice at the bottom of each of my blog entries as well the details of it.

Join today, don’t delay. Get started and success will come. Steve Hauser

It works! http://socialmediabar.com/proof-of-payment

For more info & to signup see my related post here please. :)

(SEO keyword is compensation, competition is low, score is 82.22%, density is 1.85%)

This entry was posted in Blog, Content Marketing, Empower Network, Guides, Marketing, Resources, Social Media, Steve Hauser Runningman Findcash Martinezshopper, Testimonials, Xplocial
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

About The Author:

Have been doing online marketing for over 10 years now, participating in mystery shopping, blogging, forums, communities, paid-to-read emails and similar programs, online surveys, multi-level marketing, traffic exchanges, social networking & much more. One of my many websites with lots of great programs and tips is http://www.martinezshopper.ws/empowernetwork; Thanks, Steve Hauser Runningman Martinezshopper & to find out more visit my FB page here, or contact me via email empowernetwork@martinezshopper.ws please.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!