Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: My Friends Introduce Their Business Options ...
5/23/2013 11:07:14 AM
As well as Branka, I also think that this is not the appropriate place to post your kind of message; you're not respecting the rules, and you know it.

Let me only write some observation. As long as people belonging to a certain religion continue to make decapitations "in the name of God" (see what happened yesterday in London), killing, torturing, mutilating people, persecuting Christians (see what happens in Africa, for example), stoning women and other atrocities "in the name of God".... well, it's a little difficult to pretend to talk about Peace, promoting Peace, and also pretending that the whole World converts and becomes Muslim, because you think that such a Religion should be the only existing one, while the other ones would be all false and should disappear... don't you think?

If all of you are 'Love and Peace', you should practice what you preach... Don't you think?
Words should be coerent with behaviours... Don't you think?

I respect all the Religions, I truly respect Muslims, but I cannot accept any kind of violence and form of dictatorship because of the Religion or "in the name of God".

Have a nice and peaceful day

Alessandra

+3
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/23/2013 12:37:30 PM
Thanks Alessandra .
+1
5/23/2013 12:55:14 PM
please try out my free app, its a search engine that claims to find the cheapest priced items on the internet. let me know if it works as it claims, thank you, free download www.myshoppingsherlock.com/dougjohnson
www.myshoppingsherlock.com/dougjohnson
+1
5/23/2013 3:19:45 PM

How to build a huge opt-in EMAIL LIST, to promote your business, website or affiliate link?.. And it's easy and FREE...!

The solution is HERE

+2
5/23/2013 4:40:06 PM
Hi Friends
This is a NEW passive Incomegenerator
please JOIN NOW and earn PASSIVE
When YOU join YOU get 100Dollar
for FREE !!!
So don't waste YOUR Time
JOIN NOW ;-))
HERE: >> http://www.mylinkads.com/register.php?ref=b2xsaTR5b3U= <<
Love all People there cross YOUR Way and YOU never walk allone ;-))
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!