Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: My Friends Introduce Their Business Options ...
6/7/2013 3:30:02 AM
Quote:
I have read Bogdan Fiedur blog. One little question to you as you are old member here and i am new. it is about physical prize like ipad or tablet.
Is these gifts are available for all country? i mean, i am in Bangladesh, a remote country situated in South East Asia. Will the owner send me (if i be eligible for obviously :) ) the tablet?
Quote:
This is very good opportunity to share info on

To those of you who are not familiar to this amazing tool yet, I wholeheartedly recommend to sink into it to avoid to refuse such a great opportunity.

Know what : feel fortunate for belonging to #AdlandPro.
Learn, seek, play and work - this is best formula that I've found so far.

To our success,

Branka

Thanks for joining (and for asking) Hafiz.
Unfortunately, I do not know much about Credit Builder prizes, and it would be best if Bogdan Fiedur explains it.

Have a great day!

+2
Bob
Bob Shoaf

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/7/2013 4:17:36 PM
Stop Struggling in your MLM.

You now have a choice!

Free Leads / Free Training:

BobShoaf.BigMLMLies.com
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand themselves, generate Leads, build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! www.Bob55.com All for Free in your company! Bob Shoaf (575) 415-8671 Cell Anytime A Mentor with a Servants Heart
+2
Don
Don Weathersbee

285 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/9/2013 12:44:47 PM

The World Of Self Defense Products

The world of self defense products is quite vast. There are many different types of products to choose from such as; Personal Alarms, MACE, Pepper Spray, Stun Guns, Animal Repellents, Safety Lights, Knives, Metal Detectors, Diversion Safes, Child Safety Products, Instructional Fighting DVD’s and much more.

There are products like personal alarms, pepper spray, stun guns, and expandable batons for your personal protection. You can buy these as separate items or in pre-packaged kits.

Do you really need to bring a pepper spray or stun gun everywhere you go? While you may not need a pepper spray or stun gun to take with you in this hectic and crazy world you just never know what can happen, so you need to be prepared to protect yourself at all times.

This is especially true if you are a young woman, an elderly person, or a child. There are child kidnappings, rapes and assaults on women of every age, and people just waiting to take advantage of you.

If you are interested in purchasing any of these kinds of products, you really need to buy online, because many stun guns and pepper spray devices are not available anywhere else. You can find many different unique items, like an expandable stun baton, lipstick pepper spray, or different kinds of everyday items like a door stop alarm or flashlight stun gun. This is also where you are going to find the best prices on these items as well.

For more information and to place your order, please visit our site at Alternative Defense

Your friend and servant,

Don Weathersbee
I started Alternative Defense because of the high crime rate. I feel it is personal responsibility to protect yourself. Not everyone wants or is it legal in some states and cities to carry a concealed weapon. So what would be an alternative to carrying such a weapon. That is where Alternative Defense comes in. We carry many different types of products to choose from such as; Personal Alarms, MACE, Pepper Spray, Stun Guns, Animal Repellents, Safety Lights, Knives, Metal Detectors, Diversion Safes, Child Safety Products, Instructional Fighting DVD’s and much more. Please click the link to the right to learn more about Alternative Defense. Alternative Defense Thank You, Don Weathersbee Your friend and Servant!
+3
Bob
Bob Shoaf

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/9/2013 3:27:30 PM
What I do here at AdLandPro is teach and mentor Network Marketers on how to Brand Themselves, Generate Leads, Build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams, in their company! All for FREE!

If you ever feel like I or anyone else is getting into your wallet, RUN, RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

We here at Mentoring For Free can make a rock solid guarantee; if you are coachable and follow the recipe, you will be massively successful. I've been around NWM since 1998 and you can not find a guarantee like that from anyone.

People say they have great training from their company, but they don't know what they don't know.

I encourage you, if you are serious about creating an income from home, to investigate my summary and plug into our training. You will not regret it.

I will become your mentor, mentor for life. Your success is our success. You can not create an income from home by yourself. It takes having a coach, a mentor and a team with a proven duplicatable system to guarantee your success.

Our motto is, "If you help enough people get what they want, you will get what you want". we are just paying it forward.

Feel free to send me any questions.

Bob Shoaf
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand themselves, generate Leads, build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! www.Bob55.com All for Free in your company! Bob Shoaf (575) 415-8671 Cell Anytime A Mentor with a Servants Heart
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/10/2013 6:22:13 PM

"The key is not to prioritize what is on the schedule, but to schedule your priorities." - Stephen R. Covey
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!