Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Sotheby's New York Major 19th Century Sale
5/8/2013 9:56:59 PM

Well, it seems it will remain there for all eternity. There is nothing we can do about, or can we? lol

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/8/2013 10:03:51 PM
Yes we can.
We can praise goodness and genorosity of mistake, to make such a good fun.
Isn't that art too?
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/9/2013 7:44:04 AM
Quote:

Did you see the Bouguereau images? A few weeks ago I dreamed of making a thread on him but alas, he was maybe a little too prone to portray nude women, and also little girls, and I am afraid no thread about him and his works would have been complete without posting them, so after a little consideration I desisted from it, at least fot the time being.

Miguel

Miguel,

My several attempts to contribute here, were obstructed by connectivity obstacles.
I will try again later.
Today is second day that I experience problematic logins and posting.

Sorry :(.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2013 5:55:13 PM

Miguel and Branka,

I have had the problem before and never resolved it.

Maybe Bogan's the man to ask. He's genius when it comes to sorting out these issues.

Roger

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2013 12:27:48 AM

Branka and Roger, I am not sure that it is worth the while, and the image quite obviously can stay there if there is no other solution. I agree this is not the most desirable thing and it implies a disorderly situation which my perfectionist nature abhors, but on the other hand, it causes no harm, doesn't affect anyone except me (maybe some other perfectionist?) and it only occupies two posts' spaces...

Hugs
Miguel

P.S. Other than that, it reminds me Joe Cocker's song "You Are Soo Beauuutiful..."

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!