Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: karen gospel site
5/5/2013 3:29:14 AM

LIFTING EVERYONE UP TO THE LORD ON THE PRAYER LIST, AND ALSO, THOSE UNSPOKEN PRAYER AND NEEDS. MAY YOU BE BLESSED AND MAY YOUR HEALTH, FINANCIAL PROBLEMS, SADNESS, OVER WHELMING FEELINGS OF DESPAIR, AND ANY OTHER NEEDS YOU MAY HAVE LAID HEAVY ON YOUR HEART, BE LIFTED, THROUGH HIS TOUCH. MAY YOUR ILLS BE HEALED, YOUR DAYS BE BRIGHT, AND FEELINGS OF LOVE, PEACE AND COMFORT, SWEEP OVER YOU. THIS WE ASK IN JESUS' HOLY, PRECIOUS NAME AMEN

Reply by CajunQueenBeePATRON

Thanks for the user name!!!!!! Luv ya much!!!!!!!

Edited (at 3:51 PM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

HI EVERY ONE MARY ANN , DJRAY, AND BOBBY NICE TO
SEE YOU HERE. DON'T KNOW WHAT I MISSED BOBBY NOW
I DO. HUGS KAREN

Reply by kareblbltGOLD

AS DAY'S GET TOUCH REMEMBER JESUS IS WITH US ALWAYS

Reply by davidmarxmPATRON

Reply by data2deleteGOLD

NICE TO SEE YOU ALL! I'LL BE IN FROM TIME TO TIME. GOT A LOT OF RUNNING TO DO TODAY AND TOMORROW. LUV YA BEE AND KAREN! GOD BLESS.....HUGS.....BOBBY

Reply by kareblbltGOLD

SAME HERE BOBBY TAKE CARE MY FRIEND HUGS KAREN

Reply by data2deleteGOLD

data2delete
Three Wooden Crosses
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c1a2de004
One more for today, hope ya like it and thank you so much Karen :)

Edited (at 7:31 PM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

Edited (at 7:38 PM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

GOOD NIGHT DAVID AND EVERY ONE SEE YOU TOMORROW HUGS KAREN

Reply by imang54GOLD

Enjoyed singing today...thanks for your comments my friends....hugss...vilma

Reply by imang54GOLD

Enjoyed singing today...thanks for your comments my friends....hugss...vilma

Reply by Jerry_Douglas_JrGOLD

My friends, I'm back! Missed y'all like crazy. Finally got new computer. Love y'all, God bless.

Jerry Douglas Jr
Change My Heart O' God
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ba7024968

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

His Strength is Perfect when our strength is gone,He'll carry us when when we can't carry on

Reply by caroleveGOLD

karen Gigikos Black Belt Granny
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/5/2013 4:12:03 AM
This is very beautiful forum Karen and it is great to meet your friends who share the same talent and love to music with you.

Thanks for bringing this forth.
Love you friend :),

Branka
+1
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/5/2013 2:10:21 PM
THANK YOU BRANKA EVERY THING IS
SO DIFFERENT I HOPE PEOPLE GET TO SEE
MY SITE HUGS KAREN
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/5/2013 2:12:23 PM

Reply by MLMANDMLMGOLD

hello
till the whole world hears
casting crowns

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c3a126f18

Reply by tessiechicanoGOLD

HELLO EVERYONE....SHARING MY SONG...THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!!!!

TESSIECHICANO
THE LIGHTHOUSE
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bab042018

HEY EVERYONE! SORRY, HAD SOME STUFF TO TEND TO, BUT, WILL PLAY 'CATCH UP'! LOVE YA ALL! SO GOOD SEEING YA BOBBY! DON'T BE A STRANGER! BLESSINGS, HUGS AND ALL MY LOVE TO EVERYONE! HAVE A MOST BLESSED AND PEACEFUL NIGHT!!!!!!

Edited (at 12:15 AM) reply by CajunQueenBeePATRON

Reply by Darrell_McCoyGOLD

Darrell_McCoy & data2delete
Why Me Lord
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b17a43010

Darrell_McCoy & data2delete
Just A Closer Walk With Thee
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/a75f8f310

Reply by Darrell_McCoyGOLD

Reply by data2deleteGOLD

Four walls

Reply by data2deleteGOLD

Four walls

HEY EVERYONE! SORRY, HAD SOME STUFF TO TEND TO, BUT, WILL PLAY 'CATCH UP'! LOVE YA ALL! SO GOOD SEEING YA BOBBY! DON'T BE A STRANGER! BLESSINGS, HUGS AND ALL MY LOVE TO EVERYONE! HAVE A MOST BLESSED AND PEACEFUL NIGHT!!!!!!

Oh I aint no stranger Bee! Love ya beeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Reply by YATLOML

Reply by YATLOML

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

His Strength is Perfect when our strength is gone,He'll carry us when when we can't carry on

Reply by data2deleteGOLD

Four walls

Reply by jeaniePATRON

THIS IS FOR TAS' S DAD, IN HOSPITAL WE,RE ALL PRAYING FOR HIM

ROCK OF AGES

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/af7f22b00

Edited (at 8:18 AM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

GOOD MORNING EVERY ONE SO NICE TO SEE YOU
ALL WE WILL GET YOUR PRAYERS INTO THE PRAYERS
LIST GOD BLESS YOU ALL

+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/5/2013 2:14:00 PM

"Let er Rip Tater Chip"

"House of Gold" Blue Grass Style

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ab61924c0

Have a great Sunday everyone!!!!

This is the day that the Lord has made I have decided to rejoice & be glad in it today, we have many things to be thankful for....remember ...unthankfulness darkens the heart.....

Reply by caroleveGOLD

Reply by kareblbltGOLD

The 1000 Year Millennium
Following Jesus' Second Coming
Most people who read the Bible know that in the end, righteous people will inherit eternal life and go to Heaven but the wicked people will not get either gift. The future of the wicked is not good. However, there are many different ideas on what will happen, especially to the wicked. But if we look at what might be the most famous verse in the Bible, we can see that it clearly indicates what is going to happen to both the righteous and the wicked in the end.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
We can see that the two outcomes are clear. People will either perish and no longer exist, or they will live forever! On this page, we will study this 1000 year millennium period following the second coming of Jesus from the Bible, and we will see that these same two options are clearly described throughout the Bible and with greater detail.
So, let us look at the Bible to see what specifically happens to the people of the world. We will do this in three stages: First we will see what reward God gives the righteous; Secondly, we will look at the fate of the wicked; Finally, we will look at how the righteous will inherit the earth after the wicked are completely destroyed at the end of the millennium.
Reward for the Righteous, Eternal Life
God's People will Inherit the Earth
It is the meek, those who are blessed, who wait on the Lord; They are the ones who will inherit the earth.
For evildoers shall be cut off; But those who wait on the LORD, They shall inherit the earth.
. For yet a little while and the wicked shall be no more; Indeed, you will look carefully for his place, But it shall be no more.
. But the meek shall inherit the earth, And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
For those blessed by Him shall inherit the earth, But those cursed by Him shall be cut off. Psalm 37:9-11,22.
Yes, the righteous will inherit the earth! But the wicked will be cut off. In verse 10, we see that they will be no more and if you look very carefully you will still find no wicked left because they are gone!
So, only the righteous will be on the earth to inherit the world. But, if we compare the various promises of the Bible about the reward of the righteous, we will find that God's people will inherit the earth only after the wicked are fully destroyed and sin is completely wiped out.
In the Bible we will find that the righteous will be going to heaven before they come back down to inherit the earth. Lets look at the Bible to see the actual evidence.

KAREN, BEE ,EVERY ONE

Reply by kareblbltGOLD

Edited (at 9:03 AM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

Since Christ's kingdom is not of this world
The Saints Enter the Kingdom of Heaven!
When Jesus was on earth he said that His kingdom was not of this world:
Then Pilate entered the Praetorium again, called Jesus, and said to Him, "Are You the King of the Jews?"
. Jesus answered him, "Are you speaking for yourself about this, or did others tell you this concerning Me?"
. Pilate answered, "Am I a Jew? Your own nation and the chief priests have delivered You to me. What have You done?"
. Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here." John 18:33-36.
Pilate had asked Jesus if He was the King of the Jews. After a few things were spoken, Jesus then said that His kingdom is not of this world. He was not an earthly king but His kingdom was not from this world.
Notice the qualifier that Jesus adds to His answer. He says "but now" My kingdom is not from here.
So, Jesus is essentially saying that at that time His kingdom is not of this world. This suggests that at some later time, this world will indeed become His world. This point agrees with what we already saw written about the righteous, that the meek shall inherit the earth. We will see more evidence on this subject later on this page.
But for the present time Jesus has another message that He gives to His followers:
For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:20
Jesus tells His followers not about the earth but about the kingdom of heaven!
Not everyone who says to Me, Lord! Lord! shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven. Matthew 7:21
When Jesus was on earth He did not say anything about a kingdom of the earth. Jesus talks about the kingdom of heaven in all His promises.
and said, Truly I say to you, Unless you are converted and become as little children, you shall not enter into the kingdom of Heaven. Matthew 18:3
Jesus speaks about the righteous entering into the kingdom of Heaven!
Then Jesus said to His disciples, Truly I say to you that a rich man will with great difficulty enter into the kingdom of Heaven.
. And again I say to you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. Matthew 19:23-24
The Kingdom of God is the Kingdom of Heaven. This is not just figurative language, Jesus is describing a physical event! When Jesus takes His Saints to heaven, there will be a big supper where all will sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
And I say to you that many shall come from the east and the west, and shall sit down with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of Heaven. Matthew 8:11
I believe that Jesus was speaking of the marriage supper of the Lamb when He talked of sitting down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The marriage supper is mentioned in Revelation 19:9.
And he said to me, Write, Blessed are those who have been called to the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he said to me, These are the true sayings of God. Revelation 19:9
We are to rejoice because of our reward which is in Heaven.
Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for your reward in Heaven is great. For so they persecuted the prophets who were before you. Matthew 5:12
I want to have treasure in Heaven rather than on earth where nothing is secure.
Do not lay up treasures on earth for yourselves, where moth and rust corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal.
. But lay up treasures in Heaven for yourselves, where neither moth nor rust corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. Matthew 6:19-20
Our hope is tied to heaven!
for the hope which is laid up for you in Heaven, of which you heard before in the Word of the truth of the gospel, Colossians 1:5
There is an inheritance that is reserved for us in Heaven.
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has regenerated us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
. to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled, and unfading, reserved in Heaven for you. 1 Peter 1:3-4
As we keep looking in the Bible we will see that Heaven plays a large part in the reward for the righteous.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!