Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: karen gospel site
5/7/2013 4:31:47 AM
Take care of that throat. It's no fun having a sore throat.
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/7/2013 5:09:54 AM
GOOD MORNING BEE, AND DAVID, AND CAROL,
LOIS ,BOBBY ,AND FLORANCE.,AND EVERY ONE SO
NICE TO SEE YOU ALL HUGS KAREN

Edited (at 8:25 AM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

SIGNS OF THE TIMES
Ready or Not, Jesus Christ is Coming Very Soon!
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." (II Pet. 3:3-4)
This portion of scripture tells us that people are going to be doubting the Second Coming of Christ in the last days. Do you believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming soon? If not, have you taken the time to study this matter to see what the word of God says about it? Did you know that the Bible has a great deal to say about the days preceding the Second Coming of Christ? Friend, don't be like the ignorant scoffers in the above portion of scripture. Don't allow the philosophies of your fellow men to damn your soul to Hell! Why not get the facts? The Bible has much to say about the time of the Second Coming. Just like signs on a highway, the Lord has given us many signs which suggest that His return is very near. Why not take a few minutes to consider the signs of the times?
The Fulfillment of the Matthew 24 Prophecies
In Matthew chapter 24, the Lord Jesus Christ spoke of various signs that would precede His return. Among these signs, Jesus mentions false Christs, wars, famines, pestilences, and earthquakes. Some might argue that people have witnessed such things throughout history and that nothing really new is happening today, but this is NOT true. The very words of the Lord Jesus Christ are being fulfilled today before our very eyes, and this has NOT been true throughout history.
Jesus said that false Christs would arise. So we shouldn't be surprised to see such people as David Koresh, "Reverend Moon", and Daniel Waswa professing to be Christ, the Messiah. In this century alone, there have been over one thousand religious leaders around the world who have claimed to be Christ. This cannot be said of any other century in history.
I have in my files a copy of a full page advertisement from USA TODAY, January 12, 1987, which says "THE CHRIST IS IN THE WORLD." The ad goes on to say that "A great World Teacher for people of every religion and no religion...Christ is here, my Friends, Your Brother walks among you." The ad was sponsored by a New Age group in California. Only in our lifetime have so many people been so bold, and Jesus told us this would happen.
The Lord said there would be WARS, and that kingdoms would rise against kingdoms. Only in the twentieth century have we had two
"World Wars." It is true that men have always fought, but never like today. It has been estimated that 100,000,000 people have lost their lives due to the wars of the 1900's! With nuclear weapons now on the scene, a Third World War would be catastrophic. Perhaps this is why Jesus says, "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved..." (Mat. 24:22)
Jesus also spoke of famines and pestilences. In spite of the advancement of science, technology, and medicine, people are still dying by the millions from starvation and disease. The World Health Organization estimates that ONE THIRD of the world is starving. Around four million people die from starvation annually.
New diseases are affecting millions also. Just in the past twenty years we have witnessed the emergence of such new diseases as Toxic Shock Syndrome, Lyme disease, and A.I.D.S. Discovered only in 1981, HIV (the AIDS virus) has already infected over one million people in America alone, according to the Centers for Disease Control.
Earthquakes? A person would have to be very blind to think that earthquake activity hasn't increased in the past few decades. It has increased enormously! From 1900 through 1969, there were 48 major earthquakes, an average of about 7 per decade. Then from 1970 through 1989, there were 33 major earthquakes, an average of 17 per decade. Since 1989, there have been well over 200 major earthquakes! Twenty thousand people die per year due to earthquakes, which totals about 1.9 million since 1900. At no other time in history have earthquakes been as frequent and as catastrophic as they are today.
Friend, God's word is true. The very words of the Lord Jesus Christ are being fulfilled every day. It's time to wake up and face the facts.
The Restoration of Israel
The restoration of Israel as a nation is perhaps the greatest sign that Jesus is coming soon. God allowed the Romans to destroy Jerusalem in 70 A.D., and He allowed the Jews to be dispersed among the gentile nations of the world. Throughout church history the Jews have wondered from nation to nation suffering persecution all over the world. Many have traditionally believed that God is finished with the Jews because they rejected Christ, but this is NOT what the Bible says. The Bible firmly declares that God is NOT finished with Israel, and that He has every intention of restoring the Jews to their ancient homeland and reestablishing them as a nation. Notice these important portions of scripture:
But, the LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers." (Jer. 16:15)

Reply by kareblbltGOLD

THE TEMPLE OF MOUNT OLIVE IN ISERIAL

karen Gigikos Black Belt Granny
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/7/2013 5:14:09 AM

And I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God." (Amos 9:14-15)
Paul writes in Romans 11:25-26 that all of Israel will be converted. Acts 15:14-16 tells us that the "tabernacle of David" will be rebuilt. We read in Hebrews 8:8-10 that God plans to make a "new covenant" with the house of Israel. If there is one thing clear in the Bible, it is the fact that God has every intention of keeping His promises to Israel.
But we have a lot more than promises. We have actually lived to see many of these promises fulfilled! It wasn't until the late 1800's that the Jews began to migrate back to Palestine in large numbers. By 1939, when World War II began, there were over 400,000 Jews living in Palestine. After the war, the United Nations granted 5000 square miles of Palestinian land to the Jews. In 1948, Israel became an independent nation for the first time in over 2,500 years! Today there are over 4,000,000 Jews living in Israel (over 200,000 migrated from the Soviet Union in 1990!). Friend, why has God restored Israel as a nation, if He isn't fulfilling His promises to them and preparing them for His Second Coming? He IS preparing them for His return! Israel, the "fig tree" (Jer. 24:2-8; Luk. 13:6-9) has put forth leaves as a nation, and Jesus said that the generation which witnesses this will also witness His return (Mat. 24:32-34)! The restoration of Israel is a definite sign that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming soon--very soon.
The Revision of the Roman Empire
Did you know that modern Europe is in the Bible? Did you know that the Bible speaks of ten European powers being associated with the coming Antichrist? It's true. Daniel 7:1-8 speaks of four separate "beasts" rising up from the sea. We are told in Daniel 7:17-28 that these four beasts represent four "kings" and "kingdoms" which would rise to power, and the fourth beast is said to be worse than all of the other three. Most agree that these four beasts represent the empires of Babylon, Media-Persia, Greece, and Rome, and we know from history that these four kingdoms did arise in this order, with the fourth kingdom, Rome, being the most "dreadful and terrible" beast of all (Dan. 7:7).
However, the prophecies about this fourth beast have not been completely fulfilled. In fact, this same beast reappears in Revelation 13:1-2, which is PROPHECY--not history! The "ten horns" on this beast are "ten kings," according to Daniel 7:24, and they reappear in Revelation 13:1-2. These ten horns are ten kings which will be associated with the Antichrist (Rev. 17:12-13), and they are PART of the Roman beast. That is, they make up the Revised Roman Empire. In the early 1900's, Bible teachers C. I. Scofield and Clarence Larkin both taught that the Roman Empire would be revived as an empire of ten federated kingdoms. These men did not live to see this Bible prophecy fulfilled, but you and I are seeing it fulfilled before our very eyes!
For centuries Europe has wanted to reunite its separate nations, but only in the twentieth century have we seen the actual formation of the "European Community." Since World War II, various treaties have been signed and various organizations have been established to bring Europe closer to being a world super power (NATO, 1949; Treaty of Paris, 1951; Treaty of Rome, 1957; The Merger Treaty, 1965; The European Monetary System, 1979; The European Single Act, 1986; The European Economic Area, 1991). The EC is the world's largest trading power controlling about twenty percent of all international trade, and there is presently much talk about a "common currency" for the member nations of the EC. Some European leaders are even considering the elimination of all currency, by replacing it with "Smart Cards."
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/7/2013 6:17:50 AM
Thanks for the kind invite to this forum Karen. It is great that you have found the way of growth of your personal happiness and joy.

My abilities to participate here actively are pretty obscure.
I sing like the frog :).

Wishing you to always have a great time and to keep up gathering such a nice and inspiring people like you do.

Hugs,
Branka

+1
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/7/2013 2:12:44 PM

eply by kareblbltGOLD

IF ANY ONE WANTS TO SING TO OUR LORD TO DAY PLEASE
DO.HE WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU . IT SAYS SO IN THE BIBLE.

THE THEME FOR THE DAY STARTS IN PAGE 233
kareblblt

Edited reply by kareblbltGOLD

SECOND COMING

PLEASE READ THE THEME OF THE DAY THIS IS ABOUT
YOU AND ME IN GODS WORDS.OUT OF THE BIBLE. AND IT IS FOR TODAY'S
PEOPLE STARTS ON PAGE 234 AMEN

Reply by davidmarxmPATRON

KAREN , BEE ,EVERY ONE

IF WE SAY WE SERVE THE LORD PLEASE READ HIS WORDS
THE THEME OF THE DAY STARTS ON 234 AMEN

Reply by LoisRVPATRON [Sleepy] today at 12:15am (10 hours ago)

Bowed on my knees and cried holy r/bc68db900 & need thee every hour

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc68db900

Posting or sharing this song takes a lot of courage on my part. I get very emotional when I try to sing it. But I've been trying to learn this one for a long time. I'm trying to sing/record this one for the first time tonight. :) Thank you if you have time to listen. I appreciate it very much! God's blessings to all of you... love & hugs, Lois :)

Reply by lennyvGOLD

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c49e42f54
YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE
LENNYV

Reply by kareblbltGOLD

GOING TO TRY SINGING MY THROAT IS STILL SORE .
WITH ALL THE TROUBLE I HAVE HAD WITH MY THROAT
GOT TO WATCH IT HUGS KAREN

KAREBLBLT
I NEED YOU MORE TODAY
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bda969710

DID MY WAY THANKS KAREN

Reply by caroleveGOLD

Reply by CajunQueenBeePATRON

Thanks for the user name!!!!!! Luv ya much!!!!!!!

+0