Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
How do I Make Money? (Hint: You can, too)
5/2/2013 5:11:40 AM

Hi folks,

What do you do to make money online? A lot of people would really like to know, because they'd like to make money, too.

The problem is, a whole lot of the so-called opportunities out there are really nothing more than someone trying to sell you the latest GRQ (get rich quick) scheme that only makes them rich.

The question is, if it works so well, why aren't they simply doing what they say, rather than spending so much time trying to sell their idea to you?

How do I make money? (You can, too.) The answer may really surprise you!

I'm an affiliate. It didn't cost me anything to become one, and all the training is provided for me, free of charge.

I get a whole list of things I can sell that the biggest market on the internet needs. Who makes up that market? It`s people selling stuff or stories online.

Rather than trying to chase down people to buy my own stuff, or the latest GRQ nugget; as an affiliate, I provide the tools THEY need to sell THEIR stuff.

Who is "they?" Well, "they" are the people who are right now trying to sell you their GRQ scheme. They need the tools that you, as a free affiliate, can provide for them.

You can be like the people who sold the prospectors in the gold rush days their shovels, picks, clothes and grub. They are the ones who made the real money. Most of the prospectors went broke.

You can make more money as a free affiliate than most people will ever make selling anything online, and that includes all the over hyped latest and greatest money making secrets.

I am an affiliate for a company that offers high commissions, provides detailed training and tools, has a solid support system, including a support group, Q and A forum, video instructions, chat and much more, all backed up with a one-of-a-kind social community.

Come on by right now and take a look. Sign in in seconds with Facebook, and start on the path to solid earning. I did and have never looked back. Visit http://ow.ly/kCTfi and get started today. (This may really surprise you!)

See you on the inside!

Dave

+2
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: How do I Make Money? (Hint: You can, too)
5/2/2013 5:40:17 AM
Thanks Dave,

Going to share this great post.
+1
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2013 5:36:33 PM
Quote:
Thanks Dave,

Going to share this great post.

Thank you, Branka. I would like to encourage everyone to share this, especially with their friends who are struggling to make money online. It can be done, and we are here to help.

Dave
+0
5/2/2013 6:39:04 PM
Slick. you sly dog you!

two thumbs up!

Joe Bob gives it 5 stars, check it out!
David Weed President,
+1
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2013 8:34:39 PM
Quote:
Slick. you sly dog you!

two thumbs up!

Joe Bob gives it 5 stars, check it out!

Thank you, David. Hopefully this will help folks get ideas about what can be done.

Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!