Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bob
Bob Shoaf

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
David A. Weed
4/29/2013 3:38:57 AM
Hi David, I like your sense of humor. It put a smile on my face. I've been involved with computers long before it was the cool thing to do. I got a Math degree with a strong minor in Computer Science in Dec, 72 from New Mexico State University. I've developed a few websites, but I don't have the creative desire to make a neat looking site. I can make a functional on, but not a beautiful one.
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand themselves, generate Leads, build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! www.Bob55.com All for Free in your company! Bob Shoaf (575) 415-8671 Cell Anytime A Mentor with a Servants Heart
+0
David A. Weed
4/29/2013 4:48:14 PM
Hi Bob & Lucy! I do have a strange and occasionally twisted sense of humor, but it serves me well. My philosophy regarding websites is Function first and the KISS principle. Too many designers try to make the "prettiest" site and forget that it need to work. I make it work first then try to make it at least pleasant to look at. I am self taught on the computer. My first box was a Wang.
David Weed President,
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
David A. Weed
5/2/2013 2:29:27 AM
"I'd love to collaborate, share ideas or just a good laugh now and again." anyone who can send an awesome invite such as this is surely going to get a HUGE oh ya!! Thanks for connecting David... very cool!!
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
David A. Weed
5/2/2013 8:51:34 AM
When exactly/approximately were ordinary people able to get on the internet? I used to long for a computer when they cost $3,000 and when a 10 MB hard drive was considered HUGE :))
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
David A. Weed
5/2/2013 6:26:00 PM
Who said *I* was ordinary? VBG :D
David Weed President,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!