Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Big Launch Coming Monday, 29 April!
4/28/2013 11:49:55 AM

Hello,

I know that most of the people who read this message are probably already promoting one "Work-From-Home" business opportunity or another, or selling some "How To Do It" success system to help others be successful in their home business. If that includes you, PLEASE stay with me long enough to read this message because I can tell you flat out that about 99.9% of everything you see on the internet about how to make money DOES NOT WORK for most people because they are not good recruiters.

I want to tell you about a fast growing young company where you can earn some real BIG Paychecks, there is no recruiting requirement, you don't ever have to sell anything, AND you can get paid every single day!

JubiMax will actually pay you to give away free products!

They put a whole lot of money into promoting these products and I put some money into them too, because we know that if people like them, they are going to want more. Especially when you can tell your potential new customers that when they accept your free gift card offer and try our products, they will instantly become one of your preferred customers. And that as a preferred customer, any time in the future that they want to order again, they will always receive big discounts on their products!

Your customers can use this free gift card for any one or more of our HIGH QUALITY products. All of these products were developed exclusively for JubiMax. They are absolutely awesome! We have SkinCare, Weight Loss, Energy, Heart Health, Vitality (boy meets girl).

JubiRebates - Shopping Cash Back

Starting on the Monday, the 29th of April JubiMax members will be able to use their JubiRebates ID number and save money on (almost) EVERYTHING they buy at LOCAL retail outlets in their area. Food, Clothing, School Supplies, Health & Beauty Products, Tools, Electronics, Appliances, Home Improvement, and just about anything else you can think of from soup to nuts! Members will be able to earn cashback on over 300,000,000 products from over 5,000 leading merchants.

I can't name them because it is still proprietary information until then. However, as one of the founding members of the company, I can tell you that this list will probably include big name retail establishments like WalMart, Target, J.C. Pennys and many, many more! NOTE: And, soon after that we will have a Resort Vacation Package where members can save up to 80% off the cost of a luxurious vacation to exotic locations around the world!

I invite you to join us.

Don Evans
https://www.jubirev.com/home/hbndon

JubiMax Webinars.

We have JubiMax opportunity webinars several times throughout the week and there is a special promoters UPDATE from the president every Monday night. You can register for the opportunity webinars here.
http://www.jubirevwebinar.com

You can register for the Monday Night Update Webinar here.
http://www.JubiRevTraining.com

New Reply
+0