Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Let's Start Sharing
4/25/2013 12:25:31 PM
Hey Diane welcome!

Glad to see you here. Love the name of your blog :-)

Yea, visiting and commenting will bring traffic to your blog. But fresh content on a regular bais will really improve ranking on the search engines so your site is not lost in the millions..

I'm hoping we can all help each other :-)

Look forward to visiting your blog!

Thanks again for joining, I appreciate it!

Lesly
Lesly Federici RN http://www,usmileradio.com http://www.leslynotes.com http://www.leslyfederici.net
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/25/2013 2:29:41 PM
Hi Lesly,

I thank you very much for your kind words.
I have visited and enjoyed (and still I am there :) ) your "Mindful Birth and Parenting" blog. When I wish to post comment, I have a technical problem. I do not own any site nor blog, so I can't leave required web site link. This poor fact prevents me to access post comment field.

Your blog is very content and it provides such great and useful information. Even though I might not be in age for new parenthood, for me this is opportunity to validate, now from new perspective, my own experience, from my far distant pregnancy and delivery. I thank you for appearing here (now again, but with different reason). Pregnant woman and later mother, have not much in common. WOW it is now great to build a bridge between the two of them.

I enjoy all articles which I have read so far.
Another blog should wait to finish with this one.

Thank you.

+0
4/25/2013 7:04:33 PM
Hey!

I saw some really good bloggers in here, so I don't know if my blog is going to be interesting enough...
...though I'm writing for all the people in the world.

But surely I love blogging: it's one of the most inspirational things in the world. Because, while blogging, you are saying so many thing to so many people...

Finally, Branka is really AMAZING person!

Georgi

+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2013 7:17:59 PM

This is great. Maybe this the time to commit.

I have meant to do a blog for a long time. I am very busy at present but will take a look at the weekend.

Roger

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2013 7:48:34 PM
I hope that Lesly doesn't mind me answering you Roger...you love art and you have found some awesome pictures...why not create a free wordpress blog ( sorry but I just love Wordpress)...put in the images you find with a bit of a write up..then you can put the images on here..link to your blog..tweet and FB it if that is all the time you have
very workable
#justsaying

Quote:

This is great. Maybe this the time to commit.

I have meant to do a blog for a long time. I am very busy at present but will take a look at the weekend.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!