Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Tell Your Freedom Story
4/10/2013 9:00:47 PM

Ha ha ha .. thank you! I know it! :)
+3
4/10/2013 9:21:23 PM
I'm very glad to see you all involved in that friendly conversation... Really inspiring!

Nerma, I advice you not to use the Google translator: this way you won't develop much.
I give you several tips (from my own experience): listen to music and follow the lyrics. This is very powerful method. Do this daily.
Try to think IN ENGLISH (not in your native language) and forget about grammar. Yes, forget it: in the process of learning you need FREEDOM, not restrictions. You all know how babies learn a language. These are the MAJOR steps I took in order to make my English real.

Wish you The Best,
Georgi

+4
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2013 12:03:46 AM
Quote:
Greetings to all of you! Myrna, thank you for your understanding and support. I try with my knowledge of the language and with the help of Google translator compile post so that everyone can understand. I agree with you, Branka is a real gem and I'm happy to have known her. Enjoy the freedom, hello! :)

Nerna or Myrna, are names are so close. cool
Nerna,
I think you all do so well. I appreciate you all learning English. That is the only language I know.
So count your blessings of knowing more then one language.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+5
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/11/2013 9:07:26 AM
Quote:
I'm very glad to see you all involved in that friendly conversation... Really inspiring!

Nerma, I advice you not to use the Google translator: this way you won't develop much.
I give you several tips (from my own experience): listen to music and follow the lyrics. This is very powerful method. Do this daily.
Try to think IN ENGLISH (not in your native language) and forget about grammar. Yes, forget it: in the process of learning you need FREEDOM, not restrictions. You all know how babies learn a language. These are the MAJOR steps I took in order to make my English real.

Wish you The Best,
Georgi

I totally agree with you Georgi!

I seldom use Google (only for the specific word), and what I miss the most is a fluttery (airness) in speech. I am birdlike personality, lol but a chirping bird-like mostly, rarely an owl :).

Also I agree about learning while singing songs in English.
Nerma is very intelligent girl, and she'd advance very fast.

Thanks Georgi. It is a true pleasure to read all what you write, sincerely.
Have a great Thursday!

Pozdravljam te :)

+4
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/11/2013 9:13:39 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Greetings to all of you! Myrna, thank you for your understanding and support. I try with my knowledge of the language and with the help of Google translator compile post so that everyone can understand. I agree with you, Branka is a real gem and I'm happy to have known her. Enjoy the freedom, hello! :)

Nerna or Myrna, are names are so close. cool
Nerna,
I think you all do so well. I appreciate you all learning English. That is the only language I know.
So count your blessings of knowing more then one language.

Myrna,

I wish you can imagine how much such a sincere encouragement means to the newbie, as the newbie on #AdlandPro, as the newbie in English :).

Thanks friend!
+4

facebook
Like us on Facebook!