Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jefft Hileman

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Very funny wake up calls How Mindy did it.
4/4/2013 3:50:08 AM
Mindy worked for a restaurant. One day back before the Minot flood. Mindy come across one of my blogs. There was domain & Hosting back then. The strategy she read was called Power Content Marketing.
PCM:
- Mindy wrote a blog post about her job.
- Mindy did a video about her job.
- Mindy crossed linked the two.
- Mindy Back Engineered her page by looking at a number 1 page ranked blog (Local).
- Mindy enter viewed the blog owner. The blog owner wrote a Articles in respect to the enter view. Piggy backing Mindy's enter view.
- Mindy went to a popular Pawn shop & arranged to film items for sale. She also enter viewed the owner. She linked it to the blogs. Content shown at purchase affords buyer 5% off. By being on the shops mailing list the customers receive another 5% off.
- Mindy went to her local news paper. Offered to add their banner to the bottom of her blog if she would receive advertising discounts. They agreed.
- Mindy began to compile over 60 business she publishes content for ,from her domain & written by promotional heads at a given business & the news paper for her. These get ranked easy.
- 60 local outlets pay Mindy $50 each a week.
- Mindy receives discounts at all out lets.
-Mindy has requirements. As follows; Content credits or fresh material 2 per biz. Content point or re freshed material 2 per biz.<-Monthly Discount points 25% per biz, a max of 50%. Fresh content includes new advertisement. Every time a consumer shows content or is on a biz mail list purchasing at that biz. Mindy racks up equal discount points at that biz. Mindy never misses content or discount thresh holds.
- Mindy uses my Social Media strategy.
Here is real example message; hey chicks go up to Fred's Chile fries for lunch. Come out to The Pool Shark Bar tonight. Complete some other tasks make money.
-Mindy gives away over 700 a week to people for completion of task. Such as text or Social a pre written message. Re write a message and post. Find the product with a dot and win. First five get $50. Just to name a few.
- Mindy spends $300 on paid advertising. back engineers highly visible classified ads. Uses them on Greg's list.
- Mindy sales funnels affiliate products through her blogs and videos where they relate.
One offs
-Mindy filmed the loan process.
-Mindy filmed the car search process.
-Mindy published car purchase & search process. 10% off for Mindy and viewers who show content when they purchase.
-Mindy's new used truck came up on mechanical problems. Mindy sent out message and video of it. Contact helped her get it to run so she could drive to mechanic. She filmed and published procedure. 10% off parts and labor.
- Mindy works less then 60 hours a week & most is out having Social fun. Makes affiliate income in the four figure monthly range. Makes $4000 a month local. Saves 10% to 50% on most all her purchases. Funnels costumers, new employees and temp help to businesses local. Saves customers up to 25%. Makes average Jane's & Joe's extra money.
- Mindy makes money even while she sleeps.
The strategy Mindy uses is from my WhatUseek such as Mission statement, Content marketing and Fart Brained Marketing.
Quote' Get involved in legit entrepreneur business but be sure you already have buyers first.
http://jimsezwebbusiness2.blogspot.com/ I don’t want to hound you but this is important. In case you missed it, I wanted to send you to watch my friend Jim’s video.
+0