Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Green hedgehog
4/12/2013 10:21:25 PM
Quote:
Lydia and friends, something very curious has just happened. I thought I was logged in and wrote the previous post and lo! it showed up as the work of an undefined member (?). Well, here is the post again - just to claim posession, as it was mine:

Myrna and Roger, I agree. Lydia,

Congratulations!

Miguel

I was puzzled Miguel.
I knew that was your post, but WHY Undefined Undefined :) ?

Hope there is an answer for this enigma?
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/13/2013 1:41:45 AM

It was very strange, Branka. As usual, I had opened several windows at different Adland pages but had not yet signed in, and then I suddenly saw the left menu was showing in some of the pages as if it was the extended sort, so I assumed I had
inadvertently logged in. So I confidently posted thinking it all was okay, but it so happened that it was not and my post had been made by an "Unknown Unknown..."

Back in the sixties there was a TV show, "The Twilight Zone", that started and ended every chapter with a muffled voice saying "Strange, Very Strange" to the tune of an otherworldly music... It felt like that in my mind.

Hugs,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2013 6:56:29 PM

Returned from weekend, I do nothing understand here.

Who is Shirley?

Only friends of Shirley Taljaard can view his(her) page.

I sent her (him) request to become friends.

+1
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2013 10:11:53 AM

Have You not yet received their prizes?

Perhaps this is a problem at the post office.

At the beginning of last week in the capital's airports has accumulated about 500 tons of overseas parcels awaiting customs clearance.

The reason - the explosive growth of e-commerce and the lack of customs clearance for parcels. According to postal workers, due to the lack of customs officers at the airport terminal every day settles to 6 tons of untested items.

"The Post" took immediate action to resolve the situation: a tremendous increase in the number of workers handling parcels in airports, translated them to clock mode, leased additional warehouse, redirect mail from Moscow to other cities for inspection.

As a result, this week the remains of parcels at airports dropped to 150 tons, but continues to receive new mail.

http://news.mail.ru/economics/12807704/?frommail=1

+1
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2013 11:12:38 AM
http://gdeposylka.ru/
+1