Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Melbourne Australia Internet Marketers Learn To Do This
3/26/2013 4:27:36 AM
Friends It Took Me Years But I worked It Out

I have made/created a system where you start local and train local people to make good money. Initial cost is $288 aud. Only people willing to pay are invited.

You teach people; in small groups; to make web pages and do their own marketing. To boost sales of their own main opportunity. Their main opportunity will have a page on all their down-line members urls. So instead of just promoting their own business by them self, everyone promote.'s other members businesses. Very powerful exposure this way.

You earn $150 from each person you sign initially, so a group of 5 people = $750 dollars profit each time. They get two personal lessons and ongoing support. Then they do the same with your help on the first group meeting.

Most people would be happy to earn an extra $100 a week so do one meeting a Month and you have more income than this.

Anyone in Australia interested telephone me 03 93607375 any time

I have 2 upcoming Saturday Meeting April 6th and April 13 at my home in Western Melbourne

Some clues how it work: see information in my article

The Real Truth Behind Making Good Money 0nline. http://www.freetraffic.love-au.com/truthbehindonlinemarketing.html

Get me on Skype ... rexiedexie1

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!