Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Halderman

13 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Step Into the Cash Flow of Services Everyone Uses, and Won't Give Up
2/15/2013 6:14:54 AM
Consider: The path of least resistance . . .

Set yourself up in a really sweet steam of income,
with services people already consider as necessities
. . . and won't give up!

Think about this, if you have a current business, ALL of your existing business partners, clients and contacts could appreciate this too. . . what a way to add income.

All without having to convince anyone about the new 'latest and greatest' whatever
. . . nor lead generation thing or "Money Maker" deal, we know most are not into that stuff!
They want a clean business, making money selling something viable and necessary.

Ask yourself. . .
How many people right now are using a cell phone,
. . . turning on a light,
. . . sending a text message,
. . . watching TV,
. . . surfing the Internet.
. . . cooking breakfast or dinner,
. . . sleeping comfortably with a home alarm?

Way more people than are eating at fast food restaurants!

What if you got paid when they did any of these things and more . . . the services they won't stop using!

I do . . . And so can you!

To me this is quite exciting! Think about it. . . this is stuff people already pay for every month.

You just step into the flow of money . . . Residual Money!!

There is a 20 year established company that keeps adding more basic services you can get paid on.

Take a look at this site, yes, direct access, no squeeze page . . . you can look at the services offered in each state or country, and what the business side is all about.

Have a Look Here - The 3 tabs at the top lead to the best detail for it all . . .

Contact me on the site or here, we can talk,

Your partner in life freedom, John

Life is about being an unique expression within the Oneness of all through personal growth and freedom. http://effectivepersonaldevelopmentblog.com http://livingunityconsciousness.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!