Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
More on 'Surfjunky' con + another.
3/26/2005 2:54:09 PM
Hi again. Received this email from an associate who runs a traffic exchange. I will post the whole email to see where they get their information from. --------------------------------------------- Hello everyone, just a short update...as many of you know or might not know:) I am part of the Traffic Broadcast System that is run by a group of experienced traffic exchange owners, and we try to keep each other updated on sites that are scamming their members or just causing a headache..this is what helps us keep our exchanges clean of all the garbage out there..so if you are a member of Surfjunky (paid to surf site) or Dollar Buddy, here are the reasons you will find these sites suspended in your account or not approved from now on my exchanges..there is enough online programs that rip us off, so I want to keep you informed about these programs and to avoid them if possible...trying to keep you from wasting your money:) If you were promoting these sites on this exchange or at Autopilothits.com (our sister site) and had credits allocated to these sites please login and reallocate the credits back to your account so you can use them for more legit sites:) This really goes for any site that is suspended in your account, always remember to allocate the credits back to your account:) Here is the alert I got today from the TOBS group: Greetings, NetSurfers! If you are promoting a DollarBuddy site, PLEASE load it into the member's site tester and see what comes up...I promise it won't be what you think you are promoting! The ignorant a** who owns it and several other randomizers has things set up so that any traffic that comes from autosurf sites DOESN'T SHOW THE MEMBER'S DOLLARBUDDY SITE, but a rotation of the VieDesign crap that HE promotes! He also doesn't respond to emails from TX owners asking why he's shafting the members who paid their money for their ref link and ought to be able to promote anywhere they darn well please. Don't get me wrong, folks, I was one of the first to join DB when it came out over a year ago, and I made a couple of hundred dollars from it, before Tyler got stupid and ruined the program. Now, DB is old, played and being subject to rules that you, the paying member, HAVE NEVER BEEN TOLD ABOUT. Don't waste your money or your url space. ***************************NEXT MESSAGE***************** Happy Sunday Friends, The net has been stirring the last few days regarding a relatively new site, SurfJunky.com. I know many people joined the site and have been surfing and referring hard to earn with them, but it looks like SJ is not playing fair. I received an email from the admin of http://www.BestFreeTraffic.net with these two links for more information on the SJ program: See http://blindecho.net/surfjunky/ and http://www.surfjunkyforum.com/ I can honestly say that I did not join SurfJunky when the site launched. Why? Because I have learned that when something seems too good to be true online, it probably is. We all want to make money on the net, but you have to remember that there are unscrupulous people out there who don't care whether you or your family continue to be able to afford to eat and survive; they just want your cash, your time, your effort, whatever they can get out of you to line their own pockets, and most of them are willing to do anything to get their hands on your precious resources. If you are a member of SJ, this is just a warning to watch your back. Here's what I have gathered from the situation as an unbiased outsider: Most people are getting their accounts deleted once they get close to a certain cash out level, the reason for the deleting being cheating, though some people admit cheating, even the honest folks are getting locked out, too. Regular Payouts are supposed to take place on the 15th of March, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are gone by then. The same company used to run Autosurf.biz, but ditched the site as soon as they had made a ton of cash on unsuspecting members. Please take care, keep your resources safe and out of the hands of these scammers. Hope this helps a bit..be careful out there, and thanks for being Hitsvirus members..please continue to surf the exchange when you have a chance:) Take care, Dena Hitsvirus admin --------------------------------------------- As you can see. the traffic exchange owners have got together now to regulate what is actually shown on their exchanges, EVEN THE FREE ONE'S. So if any of you thought that free traffic exchanges where a scam, they are not. We personally do not have a traffic exchange free, or otherwise, but we do use them a lot to get traffic & customers to our retail stores online. So we are extremly pleased that now the exchanges have got together & formed TOBS. I will be passing on to you all information that I receive from them & all cons, scams,etc.... that we find, will be passed on to TOBS. As the used to say on my favourite cop show from years back. 'Be careful out there!' Anthony.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!