Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Steve Man

105 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: ($30,492.00 Per Month) Push Button Traffic Method
1/28/2013 8:36:00 PM
Hi Jo I have asked Andrey for proof of $30k earnings well you can read what he answer was,so I have folllowed up on it.
Unlimited Traffic Here Full details: https://t-adbar.com/_jj34
+1
Andrey Lyashkov

1218 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/28/2013 8:42:13 PM
Last week I only got to know the product. Millions of people are selling those goods which are not themselves. I checked the reviews, all good. And the product in a click bank are not easy to pass without inspection.

Quote:

Thats even better if your a partner proof of your $30k earning should be no problem for you to show if not your advertising is misleading. I JV with many program owners and if this is a genuine $30k a month then with my marketing resources which are all traffic related should be no problem to market.

Steve

+1
Steve Man

105 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/29/2013 9:09:28 PM

As a clickbank affilate for over 10 years Iam fully aware about clickbank products.

Your best bet is to go away for a month then come back when you have $30k proof of earnings.

Its so clear making $30k a month claims in adverts is not the way to go.

Steve

Unlimited Traffic Here Full details: https://t-adbar.com/_jj34
+1
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2013 8:26:33 PM
Quote:
Hi Stiv. I am a partner in the program, about her good reviews. I only suggest that you read and accept the decision .. There is a money back guarantee in full. Yep and try for $ 1 I think you can. With respect and faith in your success, Andrey. Here is a link to reviews.Vot link to reviews

Hello Andrey,

My post was harsh, but true. Steve is right when he asks for proof. I think that if you had started this forum with just the information about your business venture and NO claims of a huge income, responses would have been much better for you. I'm not a business expert, nor am I in any business venture. Been around long enough though.

I hope that you are successful in your venture.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Take care,
Jo
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0