Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hugh Hamilton

44 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Just to say hi!
1/6/2013 3:52:31 AM
What I want to know is what is the best way to find friends here at adland pro? I have one friend I know belongs to adland pro, and his name is Gary. So, how can I find him? And how do I make new friends here? Thanks!
Thank you for visiting my page! Perhaps you will benefit from the tools I use in generating massive amounts of targeted traffic at: http://www.EasyBizCentral.com
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Just to say hi!
1/6/2013 11:39:57 PM
Hi Hugh, what a pleasure to meet you and I hope that you are being made to feel welcomed.

Making friends on Adland can be done by exploring forums and seeing what people have to say about different topics and if you like what you see you cand click on their profile and "add a freind" or by going through your won interests and finding like minded people that you wish to connect with.

As for Gary, well you can go to the "Search for People", go to the advanced settings and put in as much information that you know and see what comes up.

I hope it's O.K with you, but adding you as a friend contact and I am sure others will do also.

There are many great discussions going on at Adland and if you are needing help, please feel free to message me or you can also talk to these people who I just know will be of aid.

Alain Deguire who does the Welcoming club
Dave Cottrell who is the the Adland Affilate Manager
Mark Dewey who is one heck of a guy to know and learn about creating and designing
Dennis Clairmont..this man is just so full of ideas he kind of blows me away...lol
Luis Miguel Goitizolo, not only a POTW winner, but such a talented man
Ken Wolff a good person to know and talk to
Stephen Hauser (martinezshopper.ws) be warned, Stephen is a comedian and will have you laughing
Jim Allen III is the face behind the admin of POTW, one heck of a good guy and hard worker
Kathleen Vanbeekom is a force to be reckoned with and she is incredibly active on AdlandPro
Patricia Bartch is a cool person to share with and if you like cats..YAY!

oh my goodness there are so many people here, but this should give you a good start. I am sure that all of these people can and will help you, all you have to do is ask!

Have a wonderful day and hope this has been of help!
+1
1/10/2013 4:46:07 AM
Hi Hugh, thanks for dropping by. Diane, you are so wonderful, thanks for being a great friend. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Thanks, Steve

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+1
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/6/2013 4:21:32 PM
Quote:
What I want to know is what is the best way to find friends here at adland pro? I have one friend I know belongs to adland pro, and his name is Gary. So, how can I find him? And how do I make new friends here? Thanks!

Hi Hugh

Join Adlandpro's 100 Friends List

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2584989/100-Friends.aspx?flag=213265854

Once you are on the list you agree to help the new members that join adland.
Just because you might be new to adlandpro doesn't mean you are worthless everyone has something that they can offer to help others and the community.

Dennis

+2
3/22/2013 2:28:00 AM
say hi to everyone, say hi to the world.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!