Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kudos to Fanta-bulous Forum Owner Peter Fogel
12/16/2012 3:04:42 PM
Hi Adlanders, Peter Fogel has been a fabulous friend and forum owner of Adlandpro for many, many years. He is dedicated, he loves sharing his insight, he gives us a lot of good history lessons, and it is so neat to learn about other places of the world. He allows us to share some very important topics, and even throws in a "chuckle' from time-to-time too!

Please take a minute to drop a quick note to tell Peter how much we appreciate him. Steve

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Kudos to Fanta-bulous Forum Owner Peter Fogel
12/16/2012 4:39:16 PM

Peter!

I appreciate you!

You have some of the most thought-provoking and informative forums in this community.

Thanks! :)

+0
12/16/2012 7:16:14 PM
Stephen this thread is a great idea!! Peter is one of my closest friends and we had a "meeting of the minds', in so many different areas, long before we got to know each other personally. From when I first came to ALP and started reading posts Peter wrote I knew he was a person of integrity. The first words that come to mind when I think of him are honesty and sincerity, he's never disappointed me in that respect.
He is well read and knowledgeable on many subjects and especially political ones and although I realize not everyone may see things the way he does, he's usually right in the end. The quickest way to get on his bad side though is to post anything that is anti-Semitic and for that he is well within his rights. I have been very disappointed in some people I have seen posting in this vein.
To Peter, thanks for being my friend. :)
Sincerely,
Evelyn
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2012 9:46:40 PM

Peter is one of those people who is always there to welcome newbies or support Adland.

Peter and I have disagreed over politics but have always kept things civil.

Peter is not one to put up with the backslapping love forums but has a great sense of humour and shares many a joke with us all.

We tend to inhabit different ends of Adland but we are always aware of each other. That's what makes this a family and he is certainly one of the people here that shares an elder status. (no reference to age Peter)

Steve, thanks for the opportunity to give some respect where it's deserved.

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/17/2012 3:23:18 PM
I'm not a frequent member anymore, but I know Peter, and he is a true friend to many including myself. I think this is great of you Stephen for doing this also for him. I have many friends here, and I would say Peter is tops.

BJ
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!