Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent
1/10/2006 8:03:50 PM
Hi everyone, My primary source for teaching and information about the Law of Attraction is Abraham-Hicks. I highly recommend their last book published: Ask And It Is Given Today I got a notice that they have a NEW book in stores TODAY: The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent: Living the Art of Allowing I just ordered by copy from Amazon.com and I'm sure many of you will also want to order a copy for yourself. This is what I received from Abraham-Hicks.com... With our most recent book, Ask and It Is Given, released in October a year ago, Abraham achieved a level of clarity and accessibility we had never experienced before. With Ask and It Is Given, the Teachings of Abraham became instantly available in bookstores across the world for the first time. Lovingly-offered endorsements by well-known authors such as Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, Neale Donald Walsch (Conversations with God), Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul®), and others, brought the book to the attention of many people who had known nothing of Jerry & Esther, or The Teachings of Abraham. We feel great appreciation for the authors and reviewers who recommended the book, and we are grateful to Hay House, our publisher, for the work they've done to get the book into the hands of so many who are ready to receive the benefit of its teaching. Judging from the many messages of thanks we've received, anyone who reads the book and applies what Abraham offers is sure to see remarkable improvement in their life. As Abraham continually tells us, "We can always feel better, no matter how good we feel." Many of you have been waiting for the new book from Abraham... Now we have great news: Our newest Abraham book, The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent: Living the Art of Allowing is available, as of today, at Amazon and Barnesandnoble. Abraham has once again gone beyond the leading edge of thought, building on the most powerful processes described in Ask and It Is Given, and showing very clearly how to move up the Emotional Scale. Also, the new book has the answers, in detail, that people receive when they bring their practical, real-life questions to an Art of Allowing seminar. More of Abraham's "recipes for success" are gathered together here in The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent. The appreciation for this book, from those who've seen the advance copies, has been powerful! Dr. Wayne W. Dyer says this is: "Masterful teaching from the great masters of the universe!" Louise L. Hay says, "You are being blessed and prospered by having this book come into your hands." Doreen Virtue, Ph.D., says, "My prayer is that everyone, everywhere, reads The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent, a book of pure healing power and love, written in a practical and accessible style." We are so excited that the book is ready for you! We hope you'll join us in sharing this message with others and making the most of this opportunity to align with well-being with even greater clarity and enthusiasm. The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent: Living the Art of Allowing is waiting for you. And, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for the interest and encouragement you've given us to continue sharing Abraham's message of joy and well-being. With our love, Jerry & Esther Hicks
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent
1/10/2006 10:03:16 PM
Linda, Thanks for letting me know about this. The most recent book I have read all the way through is Ask and It Is Given. I picked it up with trepidation, worried that it would be over my head. Nothing could have been further from the truth! It makes the teachings of Abraham so accessible that even a new student of spirituality can fully appreciate them. I had such fun with some of the exercises! Christmas and illness drove them from the top of my mind, but now that I'm reminded, I'll pick them up again. I was having a delightful time with them. I'm currently starting The Sedona Method. By the time I'm finished with that, I'll have this new one ordered and received from Amazon. I want to re-read Ask and It Is Given and mark some passages this time through. I have a habit of just devouring a book and not getting as much as I could out of it. These books, though, are worth reading over and over. Cheri
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/10/2006 11:00:11 PM
Hey Cheri, You are very welcome. Yes, Ask and It Is Given is a fabulous book. I like to just open a page and know that I will find something of value as there are so many wonderful exercises in it. I am really looking forward to getting the new book too! Anything from Abraham is wonderful! I also have the Sedona Method program which I studied a few years ago. You will certainly enjoy it. Don't you just love all the prosperity programs that are available?
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
1/11/2006 7:46:44 AM
Hello Linda As always you are there and on top of the latest news. Thanks for the information and your awesome work. Warmest regards Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/11/2006 10:16:30 AM
Hey Dr. David, Thanks a bunch! Looks like you're doing some awesome work yourself over there with your adventurous group! Blessings!
+0