Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Post One Word about Forum Owner
11/16/2012 12:22:40 AM
Thanks, James!

I am very consistent in being persistent, sometimes not always in the way people would like.

Business takes persistence, too many people give up quickly or don't put in the daily time to post to lots of different ad sites, or try to promote too many things instead of keeping focus on the most beneficial business for themself.

Thanks also for your consistency in being a great Adlandpro friend and dependable in the Gazette work, and also with voting! Do you have a forum? I'd really like to see everyone re-activate their forums and keep them active!

Quote:
Hello Stephen, if I had one word to say about Kathleen, I'd say that she's consistent. And we need more of that in this business. -James
New Reply
+0
11/16/2012 2:16:48 AM
Hi everyone, knowing Kathleen as well as I do and interacting almost daily with her online, my one word to describe her is tenacious. :)

PS: Len, I whole heartedly agree, she would make a great Queen of Adland.
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2012 3:04:06 AM
Hi Mary Evelyn,

The last time someone said that, I looked it up at dictionary.com and it means having a firm grip on something, never giving up...something like that...yes, I DO get nearly obsessed with stuff, maybe actually obsessed with the details of things, I'm very detailed and when I like or dislike something, I have a list of details in my mind about it, whether it's business or the election or just stuff in general!

One time someone at Facebook said I was ubiquitous, and I didn't know what it meant, and I got annoyed with him, LOL! It means being everywhere at once! Not an insult!

Quote:
Hi everyone, knowing Kathleen as well as I do and interacting almost daily with her online, my one word to describe her is tenacious. :)

PS: Len, I whole heartedly agree, she would make a great Queen of Adland.
New Reply
+0
Paula Frye

1087 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/16/2012 1:19:40 PM

Great idea for a topic!

I think Kathleen is "enterprising" :-)

She is also very nice and ALWAYS there when you need help.

Paula

My Adland Pro advertising forum. Feel free to share your businesses here anytime! http://tinyurl.com/phgnqxl * * My Main website: http://paulafrye.com
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2012 2:45:18 PM
Thanks, Paula!

You don't need help, you're one of my role-models! But I know I probably sent you a ton of ads to use for stuff we're in together, LOL, I send them to all my people!
Quote:

Great idea for a topic!

I think Kathleen is "enterprising" :-)

She is also very nice and ALWAYS there when you need help.

Paula

New Reply
+0