Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Lyme Disease and the Italian Iceman
11/12/2012 11:56:30 PM
by Dave Cottrell

Someone has made a very valid point in reply to a post I made on another social media site about the book called, “Lab 257,” (which suggests that Burrelia burgdorferi, the Lyme bacteria, is an escaped man-made US military bio-warfare organism just like myoplasma incognitus and HHV 6), that Lyme disease was discovered in the Iceman, whose mummified remains were discovered sticking out of a receding glacier, high in the Italian Alps. The Iceman has been dead for a very long time, certainly since before the glacier formed. Therefore, Lyme disease is not new, as so many claim, but very, very old.

This true, but with some notable exceptions.

Burrelia is, indeed, what they found in the Iceman’s tissues, and of course, that bacteria has been around for a very long time, certainly as evidenced by the Iceman, but also as found in studies even in the late 1800s. The problem arose when they began to call the Iceman’s disease “Lyme disease.” Lyme disease was originally called that when there suddenly appeared a large group of children in the area of Lyme and Old Lyme, Connecticut with very unusual rheumatoid arthritis symptoms.

What was observed in Lyme, CT, was something so unusual and unique that they gave it the name, Lyme disease, not knowing what organism caused it or whether it was a virus or a bacterium, or if, in fact, it was an organism at all.

That was in the early 1970s. In 1981, Dr. Willy Burgdorfer finally isolated the spirochete that caused the disease, hence the name, Burrelia burgdorferi sensu stricto (or Bb), which is a unique strain with many differences from the two common North American Burrelias, and again from the European strains.

All strains of Burrelia cause health problems in humans, but the one that has spread out from Lyme, Connecticut, is particularly virulent, and appears to be rapidly mutating into other strains.

What is very intriguing about Bb is where it was first found and named, Old Lyme, Connecticut. That particular town is right across Long Island Sound from Plum Island, an “agricultural research facility,” run by (BIG SHOCK!!) the US military.

What is the US military doing running an agricultural research facility? Why was the first scientist there when it was founded at the end of the second world war a Nazi scientist whose work was in vector borne diseases used in biological warfare? Is it just a coincidence that one of the vectors he was very interested in for delivering biological payloads was the lowly tick?

All these questions deserve answers. (If you are suffering with Lyme disease, a new resource is now available at LymeClinics.com )

God bless,

Dave
+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Lyme Disease and the Italian Iceman
11/13/2012 8:50:36 AM

Complicated world.

The trouble is that we always find out too late for many.

Keep improving my friend.

Roger

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/13/2012 3:58:58 PM
Hi Dave,

Jessie Ventura's -TruTV featured Plum Island. How they could not get close to it. Jessie ask, "just what are they hiding".
His show was not on last season, but it is back now. It comes on at 10:00 p.m. on Wednesdays, I find it very interesting.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/28/2012 6:29:32 AM
Hi Myrna,

I have seen Jesse Ventura's show on Plum Island, and am sorry it had to be him that did it.

His credibility is somewhat less than stellar.

However, in this particular case, there is a tremendous amount of evidence that really does point at that facility.

It is a real stretch to assume it is simply a coincidence that Lyme disease, in its modern form, showed up right across from Plum Island and has spread out quickly from there.

What the governor did not mention is the fact that Plum Island was started originally with a Nazi scientist brought over at the end of the Second World War, who was experimenting with biological weapons using insects, which included the blacklegged tick, as a vector for spreading them.

Thank you for your interest, Myrna.

God bless,

Dave
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/1/2013 8:17:52 AM

Hi Dave,

I share an ignorance about this vile disease.

Stupidity still prevails.

In a friend's garden nearby I met a mother and her twenty year old son.

They showed me a video of him sitting on a boat in the garden's shallow green pond. He took a swig from a coke and then fell backwards into the green water. All done as a university wager.

Cost could be much dearer.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!