Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Shhhh The Bribe
11/7/2012 9:12:43 PM
Hi ALP Friends,

I just received this Direct Message from our friend (
see my comments below) Dennis Clairmont:

11/7/2012 4:33:13 AM
Hi Ken I send 5000 of these out

Can I Bribe You?

I Can Hand You 10,000 Click Voyager Credits
IF You Go Right Now and Vote in the POTW Forum

This how this goes Down We don't have much time

THE JOB

Go To the POTW forum and Vote
POST That You Cast Your Vote
Message Me that You Voted

Click On The BIRD

Vote for the 347Th POTW Award, Your Vote is Appreciated

The PAYOFF

Then Join Click Voyager

I'll have a whopping 10,000 Credits added to your Click Voyager Account

Cheers
Dennis
=============================================================
That is totally Awesome! We all need credits to advertise the programs that we are promoting. Being a member of Click Voyager, I can tell you there is no better place to get traffic to your sites. Take Dennis up on this bribe!

Ken Wolff

http://ala.directcpv.com/register?referralCode=a554e4df0feef2d2b728169230956829
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Shhhh The Bribe
11/14/2012 9:44:48 PM

Hey Dennis and Adlandpro Friends!

Remember that bribe that you sent to 5000
Dennis ! I just invited 2001 of my randomly selected friends in HotSpotMailer to Join Adlandpro, Click Voyager, Vote POTW & Receive 10,000 Credits!

Click here to see all of Dennis's ads in Click Voyager. Keep clicking your browser refresher until you see them all.
===============================================================
Please welcome my friends from HotSpotMailer when they join! Invite them into your circle of friends.

Now let me tell you a little bit about HotSpotMailer. Join HSM

It is one of my favorite Internet Marketing Tools that I love to share with my friends. There is a one time lifetime very reasonable fee for upgrading. I am not sure how this works for free members but it is totally awesome for upgraded members.

Most email exchanges will let you send an email to once a week or once every three days if you are an upgraded member. Now you don't have to wait. In HSM you can send an ad as often as you want. You only have to wait until 5 other members send an ad and you can send another one. There are 22568 active members. You only have to send to 2000 of them at a time. Your click on a few ads and you have more credits than you have spent.

Click Here to Join! Will you be next?

I have included below the last five members to join and my commission report.
I joined HSM on: 05-20-2009

They have paid me $35. That is not a lot but it has almost paid for my lifetime upgrade.
One thing for sure. I am not in this for the money, I am in it for the value which far exceeds the cost of upgrading. Here is what you get if you upgrade:
===============================================================
If you get it today, you can get all of this;

You get 50,000 email sending credits added to your account now. Then you will get 2000 more added, EVERY DAY. Each credit means that your ad will be mailed to one member, each member is grabbed by random so that your mail list is different everyday. This saves alot of time because it is optional if you want to gain more credits by reading member ads.
You can horde these credits and save them for big mailings or use them everyday.

Your ad will show on all referral pages. As you saw on the signup page, there is a list of "Latest Email Headlines..." those are ads sent by upgraded members. The top one is the most recent ad sent. The next 25 follow after that. As you saw, the email subject line is linked with the url that you send in your email ads. This shows to all visitor traffic, which is very heavy traffic!

You get a top sponsor ad that is shown on emails that are sent to members. We grab one of these sponsor ads by random and insert them in the mail outs.

You can get it all for only $47.00
(One time only LIFETIME USE - We already have 23971 members!)
===================================================

They show you who, when, name, date of joining and if any of your referrals have upgraded. If they do, it will state this and show this image by their information:

When you have gained referral sales, a form will appear below for you to request your money. We pay around the 5th of every month and use Paypal or Alertpay/Payza. We will do our best to use the one that you prefer, but try to list a second option. You tell us how to pay you in "Your Account Information" in the members area main page.

/01-18-2012 czickafoose [ charles zickafoose ] free [174.101.101.117] Did not upgrade yet.

/10-09-2011 sbaker87 [ Steven ] free [70.145.181.143] Did not upgrade yet.

/09-06-2011 ralphfrazier [ ralph ] free [173.22.160.208] Did not upgrade yet.

/08-28-2011 janet7 [ Janet ] free [173.77.96.219] Did not upgrade yet.

/08-11-2011 nice1here [ chris ] pro [24.31.180.69] PRO
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2012 12:48:48 AM
Wow! It is working! Welcome to one of our newest members to the CV Team in Adlandpro, Ray Hould.Ray's profile picture

10000 Credits Transferred Successfully!
A Message Has Been Sent To Notify rhould

Click Here to see Ray's sites in rotation. Look closely at the CV rotator. You can sign-up on Ray's Team for free and get your own rotator.

Traffic to all your sites from one place!

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2012 1:18:03 AM
Hi Adlandpro Friends,

Here is another one of the latest members of the
CV Team in AdLandPro, John FloodJohn's profile picture
. John took advantage of the OTO and signed up as a Gold Member. I am sure he will be glad he did. For less that the cost of a couple of Starbuck coffees he will earn twice as much in half the time, credits that is.

Click Voyager is the most generous traffic generating system on the Internet. Don't take my word for it. Sign up as a Gold Member on John's Team and see for yourself.

Click Here to sign up on John's Team and receive 10,000 credits.

10000 Credits Transferred Successfully!
A Message Has Been Sent To Notify PoorMansHelp
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!