Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carl Haavaldsen

825 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
What Do You Want From Every Business You Join?
11/5/2012 6:18:35 PM
Most of us that join programs, just want to make money!

True right?

What most of don't have is clarity! in order for any business to work for you, you need clarity on what actions you need to take to make money in any program.

If you are not clear on the program, chances are, you will not have success with it.

Here is what 99% of every marketers does:

They join, pay their money and then get their link and send it out.

They then wait and when nothing happens, they write off the program as another one that didn't work. Then move on to the next program, do the same thing and get the same results. maybe they make a few bucks but not a full time income.

Here lies the problem.

First, you need to believe in what you are doing. Just posting a link is not going to get you signups, unless of course it's free and then you have to put masses in to make any kind of decent money.

Secondly, most will rely on the work of others to create an income (SPILLOVER). If you really want to make a full time living online, then you need to focus on doing it yourself. You need to focus on one personal referral per day yourself.

I'm in a program that will create $15,000 a month in about 90 days and all it takes is one referral a day at $25.00. You also make 100% commissions which you will never find in any other program especially if they have matrices to build.

This is the average cost of any program out there today but to make this kind of income, you must be focused on creating one sale a day. That may sound like a lot but it's not. people are putting people into programs every day at an average of $25 but they have a much harder job as they are required to do 4 times the work.

I do paid advertising for all my team and my cost, I do not charge them for it.

Why? Because it builds and secures my business.

If you want to see how we are creating serious monthly incomes starting at $25, then go to http://uwanted2know.com/joinenteam

Come to my Google+ Hangout today at 3:00pm EST

Just add uwanted2know@gmail.com to your google+ and add me to your circles. I will then send out an invite to you between 2:30 - 3:00pm EST

See you there

Carl Haavaldsen Skype: rmcglobal http://www.carlhaavaldsen.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!