Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carl Haavaldsen

825 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Would You Help Someone Make Money?
11/2/2012 2:17:42 PM
Someone asked this question the other day.

The email that just said this:

"Do you ACTUALLY help your team?"

I get this asked more often than you think and I'm sure you do too.

Apparently, he had been jaded recently and as well are most of us in this industry.

People will say just about anything to get you to join them in a program.

We jump in something expecting all this help and great results, and as soon as we send our money we never hear from the person and we never see results.

It happens ALL too often. So after I thought about it for just a few moments, I quickly realized that it's a legitimate genuine question.

Here's my response:

"Thanks for the question. It took me back to just before I had success where I was in the same shoes you were.

Joining program after program, all I wanted was someone to help me JUST ONCE and I would be out of their hair and on my own.

I remember what it's like to want it so bad. You can smell it and taste it. Because so many others are achieving success, you know it's in reach, you just don't know exactly what to do.

I know this is a long response for such a simple question, but your one line question told a story of what you've been through.

So I asked him this:

Why wouldn't I help you?

When you look at Empower Network, how it works, and the team concept involved, why would I now want you being wildly successful?

Let me give you an example:

Let's say I spend $200 in marketing and it got me 5 sales. Let's say those 5 sales paid me $1000. This is a very real example where my profit would be $800. Not too shabby.

Well guess what - if those 5 sales came from my team instead and paid me roughly $1000... what's my profit then? $1000! See what I'm getting at?

>>>> The Video That Started It All... Go Here

If you're out there making money, then that means you're building my income as well and we both win.

If I have enough people succeeding, then I can completely quit my marketing and help people like you full time without having to advertise myself at all.

On top of all that, I also promote a special rotator system that has all my referrals links in using paid advertising that I pay for.

So with that said, just get in, and let's make it happen. Put your fears aside, remove that resistance, and I'll be there to help!"

So, in short, I'd be ludicrous not to help you! I'd rather get 5 pass ups every day than 5 sales on my own.

Why?

Because then we both win, not just me. You and I both make money... not just me.

So, Like I just told you, remove that resistance and just get in. You can't be a scared entrepreneur. You have to make that decision, and together we'll make it happen.

Join Our Team Today!

Remember, money is renewable, time is not. Don't waste anymore time.

I'll see you at the top.
Carl Haavaldsen Skype: rmcglobal http://www.carlhaavaldsen.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!