Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Big Change Coming To AdlandPro On Monday, The 5th Of November!
10/31/2012 9:24:17 PM

I am an old military retired guy now living on a fixed income, so for a long time now I have been looking for a good way to make some extra money on the internet and I think I have found something that will pay me an extra $1,000 month or more within the very first month simply for introducing only three three new people to some exciting new products that will just become available to the general public on the 5th of November.

So, what I need you do is take about 20 minutes of your time to visit my website between now and next Monday morning, the 5th of November and take a look at those products to see what you think about them, and also whether or now you might want to join me in this part-time home business and earn an extra $1,000 a month or more yourself simply for introducing only three new people to this great new new product line. So, if you are willing to do me (and yourself), that favor, please go to the website below, then click on CONFERENCE CALL RECORDINGS, and then click on the one for last Monday, the 29th of October.

media.myday1.com

If you like what you see there (I know you will), get back to me and I will give you a link that you can click onto get signed up and make some money. I will be watching my email closely all weekend.

If for some reason you do not have time to visit the website between now and Monday, you can join us on any Monday night conference call. The conference call number is 866-906-7447 or 866-506-1209 and you will need to enter Pin #: 6058492 when you call in. The conference call starts at 8 p.m. Eastern Time.

Have a good one!
Don Evans

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!