Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carl Haavaldsen

825 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Are You Making 100% Commissions? If Not, Why Not? Read This!
10/30/2012 4:15:12 PM
I'll try and keep this short.

I have had more people contact me now than ever to join Empower Network.

Why is that? Everyone I talk to is always telling me that their comp plan is so good and that there is nothing like theirs, yet they still want in to EN.

There are tons of great companies out there, the problem is, they just won't pay you what you are worth. They want you to build their business first, then they pay you. It's always been that way in network marketing.

Work hard, build massive downlines,then watch them quit after 30 days of hard work. Why? Because they are not getting paid what they are worth, that's why.

This is why I join Empower Network. I get paid a 100% commission, I break even with one referral and it's profit after that. I pay the same amount that I would join any other program and I get paid 100% commission.

They also have a high traffic blogging platform to advertise anything you want like your other businesses. Why wouldn't you want to do that?

I can progress through the levels and break even on one referral at that level. It's al about how you build the business.

People at first were turned off from the way EN was and still is promoted. maybe some hate the occasional swear word but folks, let's be realistic, we hear that day in and day out. it's nothing new and it's part of business. It always will be.

I can show you how to build Empower Network strategically where you're downline doesn't quit (at leastr they haven't with me, that's why I'm pretty confident).

I don't push the "All In" aspect but I do recommend it as the training is spectacular!

What I focus on is getting you a 4 figure monthly residual within 60 days or less. That's very possible!

I know, I've done it and without 99% of my list. I have 22 personal referrals, only 6 from my list, the rest, all people I've never met. So I know it's possible for anyone to build it.

Come to my Google Hangouts daily at 3:00pm EST and see how we market.

Add me to your circle uwanted2know@gmail.com and I will add you back

Then check your Google back office for invite between 2:30-3:00pm EST

Curious now about EN, go to our team rotation link http://uwanted2know.com/joinenteam

See you then!
Carl Haavaldsen Skype: rmcglobal http://www.carlhaavaldsen.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!