Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
FREE ADVERTISING FOREVER....... PARADOXCASH will Deliver.
10/19/2012 12:08:51 AM
HOW DOES WORK?

Hello and welcome

There is only one important factor you have to remember about the world wide web!

"IT'S BIG ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO EARN MONEY"

Advertising revenue For The World Wide Web Last Year Stood At Thirty Two Billion.
"And I earn money from this everyday"

There's no hidden secrets, no special source code, no must have software today, there is nothing standing in your way of making money right now on the internet. Just your lack of knowledge on how to do it the right way!!

It's a numbers game!!

And we will provide you with, everything we have and use, so you may create an income for life.

Before I tell you what you are going to receive in this program, let's get straight to the important bit!

HOW MUCH WILL THIS COST YOU?

I like to be up front and honest then you know where you stand.

The first 5,000 members will pay Paradoxcash $2.00 and this gives you access for life, no upgrades, no asking for money, nothing, that's all you will pay for ever.

Then the next 25,000 members will only pay a one time payment and never pay anything again. (see below)

We will not launch till we reach 30,000 founder members this is the membership we require to make this work, if there's enough buzz about Paradoxcash, we will reach our goal fast.

The members you create in your downline NOW! will create income for you after launch.

Below you will find how you make money with Paradoxcash
It works like this!!

$2.00 to join for the first 5000 members. This stage is completed

$4.00 to join for the next 5000 members
$2.00 admin and you get $2.00 for each
referral, this stage is now active, then

$6.00 to join for the next 5000 members
$2.00 admin and you get $4.00 for each
referral, then

$8.00 to join for the next 5000 members
$2.00 admin and you get $6.00 for each
referral then

$10.00 to join till we reach the next 10,000
members, $2.00 admin and you get $8.00
for each referral.

This then creates 30,000 founder members
who will share 50% of all paradoxcash profits.

Any members that join after the founder members will
get 10% share of the profits and all the other benefits

Remember 50% of all profit will be shared between the first 30,000 founder members only!!

You will receive 10% of all the advertising your referrals sell under you 10 levels deep

You will receive 25% of all the advertising that you sell

3000 website credits per month
5000 banner credits per month
5000 text credits per month
Unlimited video bookmarks
Unlimited bookmarks
Unlimited autoresponder
Unlimited rotator
Unlimited short url service
Free access to the conference room for selling
Unlimited track everything
Twitter
Facebook
Then more and more and more!!

There are also other sites being built at this moment that you will get automatic FREE membership PLUS
50% OF ALL PROFIT THEY MAKE!!

This is a long term income plan that will give you money for ever.

This is just a sample I promise you. Of what you will receive from paradoxcash, it is out of this world.

If you join, thank you , then just follow the instructions on your MYMONEY page and after launch you will start making money.

What Happens When We Launch?

The world of advertising open's it's doors to you.

To date 15/10/2012 Paradoxcash.com as five more advertising web sites in it's armoury, all totally different covering all sectors of Internet advertising.

We are now going to explain the business plan to you, on just how, one of those web sites is going to work for you.

We launch when we have 30,000 paid members, by this time we will be insisting everyone logs in to all five web sites at least once a week and if you can more, this will be a must if you want to get paid, this is not a hard task. Why do we do this you ask, well just take a look at our Alexa ranking, that is the reason. just put www.paradoxcash.com in the search part of www.alexa.com and you will see our details., in fact do it now and check us out.

So to business.

One of our web sites is going to be a Traffic Exchange and if you know of these sites you know they make big money for those with large active memberships. A good example of a Traffic Exchange for you to look at would be www.sweeva.com formed in 2009 a large membership and making lot's of money for it's owners.

On the day we launch and that coming week we will ask all 30,000 paid members of Paradoxcash.com to join our first web site, the "Traffic Exchange," free of charge of course, including a special membership just for our members with all the bells and whistles, you will want for nothing.

Now the main ingredient of a traffic exchange is!!
Traffic
web site views
Hits
What ever you want to call them, but with out them your web sites are not seen on the world wide web, they are doomed from the start.

Now imagine 30,000 members all advertising it's traffic and advertising in a one month period, it is going to be huge, it will have all the ingredients of a successful web site straight away and new members will be queuing up to join and buy advertising and memberships "OFF OF YOU" yes you and you will enjoy a healthy income of 50% of, everything you sell on how new Traffic Exchange.

All prices set will be prices that sell easy for you and in one year we could easily double or triple our membership on just this one web site alone.

But not just that, you will also get 10% of everything your referrals sell across the board, and then every month you will share in 50% of the profits of Paradoxcash with it's members.

Now times this by five, our Alexa ranking will be going through the roof, we will have link backs coming out the top of our heads and advertisers will be clambering for your adverts.

We have done all the maths on our own smaller websites, this program is more than feasible.
On the 15/09/2012 our Alexa ranking was 15,700; this was huge for a web site that had only been going since March 2012. Now 17/10/2012 it has moved to

And we are not going to stop there, we are going to produce more and more income generating web sites just for you, the potential income is limitless as your earnings go up year after year after year.

IS HERE TO STAY AND WE WANT YOU TO JOIN IN IT'S SUCCESS

http://www.paradoxcash.com/salespage.php?id=11935

+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: FREE ADVERTISING FOREVER....... PARADOXCASH will Deliver.
10/22/2012 7:45:00 PM
Hi Malcolm,

Thank you for placing a winning ad in the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum.

We just paid it forward by sending it to all
23766 active members of HotSpotMailer.Join HSM

Here is that message:

==============================================================
FREE ADVERTISING FOREVER....... PARADOXCASH will Deliver.

Hi HSM Friends,

Congratulations to Malcolm Green for placing a winning ad in the Copy & Paste Advertising forum. Everybody wins in that forum and you are encouraged to join and take advantage of it as well. More about the forum in a minute but first here is Malcolm's ad:
=============================================
HOW DOES WORK?

Hello and welcome

There is only one important factor you have to remember about the world wide web!

"IT'S BIG ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO EARN MONEY"

Advertising revenue For The World Wide Web Last Year Stood At Thirty Two Billion.
"And I earn money from this everyday"

There's no hidden secrets, no special source code, no must have software today, there is nothing standing in your way of making money right now on the internet. Just your lack of knowledge on how to do it the right way!!

It's a numbers game!!

And we will provide you with, everything we have and use, so you may create an income for life.

Before I tell you what you are going to receive in this program, let's get straight to the important bit!

HOW MUCH WILL THIS COST YOU?

I like to be up front and honest then you know where you stand.

The first 5,000 members will pay Paradoxcash $2.00 and this gives you access for life, no upgrades, no asking for money, nothing, that's all you will pay for ever.

Then the next 25,000 members will only pay a one time payment and never pay anything again. (see below)

We will not launch till we reach 30,000 founder members this is the membership we require to make this work, if there's enough buzz about Paradoxcash, we will reach our goal fast.

The members you create in your downline NOW! will create income for you after launch.

Below you will find how you make money with Paradoxcash
It works like this!!

$2.00 to join for the first 5000 members. This stage is completed

$4.00 to join for the next 5000 members
$2.00 admin and you get $2.00 for each
referral, this stage is now active, then

$6.00 to join for the next 5000 members
$2.00 admin and you get $4.00 for each
referral, then

$8.00 to join for the next 5000 members
$2.00 admin and you get $6.00 for each
referral then

$10.00 to join till we reach the next 10,000
members, $2.00 admin and you get $8.00
for each referral.

This then creates 30,000 founder members
who will share 50% of all paradoxcash profits.

Any members that join after the founder members will
get 10% share of the profits and all the other benefits

Remember 50% of all profit will be shared between the first 30,000 founder members only!!

You will receive 10% of all the advertising your referrals sell under you 10 levels deep

You will receive 25% of all the advertising that you sell

3000 website credits per month
5000 banner credits per month
5000 text credits per month
Unlimited video bookmarks
Unlimited bookmarks
Unlimited autoresponder
Unlimited rotator
Unlimited short url service
Free access to the conference room for selling
Unlimited track everything
Twitter
Facebook
Then more and more and more!!

There are also other sites being built at this moment that you will get automatic FREE membership PLUS
50% OF ALL PROFIT THEY MAKE!!

This is a long term income plan that will give you money for ever.

This is just a sample I promise you. Of what you will receive from paradoxcash, it is out of this world.

If you join, thank you , then just follow the instructions on your MYMONEY page and after launch you will start making money.

What Happens When We Launch?

The world of advertising open's it's doors to you.

To date 15/10/2012 Paradoxcash.com as five more advertising web sites in it's armoury, all totally different covering all sectors of Internet advertising.

We are now going to explain the business plan to you, on just how, one of those web sites is going to work for you.

We launch when we have 30,000 paid members, by this time we will be insisting everyone logs in to all five web sites at least once a week and if you can more, this will be a must if you want to get paid, this is not a hard task. Why do we do this you ask, well just take a look at our Alexa ranking, that is the reason. just put www.paradoxcash.com in the search part of www.alexa.com and you will see our details., in fact do it now and check us out.

So to business.

One of our web sites is going to be a Traffic Exchange and if you know of these sites you know they make big money for those with large active memberships. A good example of a Traffic Exchange for you to look at would be www.sweeva.com formed in 2009 a large membership and making lot's of money for it's owners.

On the day we launch and that coming week we will ask all 30,000 paid members of Paradoxcash.com to join our first web site, the "Traffic Exchange," free of charge of course, including a special membership just for our members with all the bells and whistles, you will want for nothing.

Now the main ingredient of a traffic exchange is!!
Traffic
web site views
Hits
What ever you want to call them, but with out them your web sites are not seen on the world wide web, they are doomed from the start.

Now imagine 30,000 members all advertising it's traffic and advertising in a one month period, it is going to be huge, it will have all the ingredients of a successful web site straight away and new members will be queuing up to join and buy advertising and memberships "OFF OF YOU" yes you and you will enjoy a healthy income of 50% of, everything you sell on how new Traffic Exchange.

All prices set will be prices that sell easy for you and in one year we could easily double or triple our membership on just this one web site alone.

But not just that, you will also get 10% of everything your referrals sell across the board, and then every month you will share in 50% of the profits of Paradoxcash with it's members.

Now times this by five, our Alexa ranking will be going through the roof, we will have link backs coming out the top of our heads and advertisers will be clambering for your adverts.

We have done all the maths on our own smaller websites, this program is more than feasible.
On the 15/09/2012 our Alexa ranking was 15,700; this was huge for a web site that had only been going since March 2012. Now 17/10/2012 it has moved to 12,171

And we are not going to stop there, we are going to produce more and more income generating web sites just for you, the potential income is limitless as your earnings go up year after year after year.

IS HERE TO STAY AND WE WANT YOU TO JOIN IN IT'S SUCCESS

=============================================
You too can be an instant winner by joining the Copy & Paste Advertising forum in Adlandpro.

Step 1. Join Adlandpro if you are not already a member:

http://community.adlandpro.com/welcome/oregonsunflower.aspx

Step 2. Join the Copy & Paste Advertising forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/545878/Copy-Paste-Advertising.aspx

Forum Description: Better than free advertising here. You advertise your primary business, websites, blogs or what every you like. So many programs have ads that you can copy and paste. This is a great place to do that. Dont have a primary business, affiliate program? No Problem. Find one here, join, copy and paste the promotions (substituting your links of course). Step 1. Join the forum. Step 2. Click on New Topic Step 3. Post your ad. WE do step 4 for you! We pay your ads forward!

Step 3. Follow steps 2-4 in the forum description above.

To your success,

Elaine

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2573809/FREE-ADVERTISING-FOREVER-PARADOXCASH-will-Deliver.aspx?flag=1oregonsunflower
==============================================================

HotSpotMailer is my favorite email exchange. Why? Join HSMBecause I can mail there as often as I want. No waiting for a week to go by...not even 3 days. I can mail there several times a day and often I do. Now here is the secret....wait...can you keep a secret? Well no problem...I cant either... LOL...you only have to mail to 2000 members each time you send out a mailing....That is a good thing because each time I do that it goes to a different group of people. I only have to wait until 5 of my friends send one of their emails. That usually does not take long (about 5 min.) because it is such a popular place. Right after I send a message I go in and click on 5 or more links. I often pick up
find a few hotspot ads and get 500 credits over and above the otherwise 17 to 27 credits for each click. I spent 2001 credits and in a mater of minutes pick up around 2,500 credits.

Every once in a while I will mail to all of my friends in HotSpotMailer as I just did for you. That list is up to 23576 now and growing fast. If you read this message closely I think you can see why. Will you be next to join?

Click Here to Join!

Here is what I really like:

** EVEN IF A SITE BREAKS A FRAME WHEN YOU CLICK - YOU STILL GET CREDIT. THE CREDIT IS CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE THE SITE EVEN SHOWS, IN 1 SPLIT SECOND. I HAVE TESTED THIS ALOT TO SEE IF IT DOES **

I could go on and on about how much I like this must have tool but let me just place a banner below. You can click on the banner to join.

HSM

Elaine Groff Wolff

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!